First Name:

Took time to tell you my story

Tell us your story with bad breath
Anonim
Total Newbie
Germany

Took time to tell you my story

Post by Anonim »

Hey guys. First of all sorry for my grammar mistakes, not a native english speaker. Now, where to start...
I am 36 years old woman, and I got double curses, bad breath and I am gay. Great, ha?
First time I remeber I noticed something is wrong with my breath is when I was 12-13 years old. I was driving with my friend in the bus and she told me directly that my breath stinks. After 1 year or so I was with my family in the car. It was early morning and I did not ate anything yet, but I did brush my teeth. I already knew about my problem so I was cuwing Gums day and night (with no help of course). So in the car we were talking and I guess my breath was so smelly when my mom could not take it anymore- she opened the window and asked me madly: did you brushed your teeth?! I just put my head down and said ..yes I did...I feel ashamed even now, more than 20 years later.
During the years there was million of situations when people were direct to me, but mostly that was behind my back. I Went to collage and after 2 years I did not went there anymore cos I was so tired of trying to cover it. They all knew I have bad breath, sometimes on my way to collage I was in a crowded train for 20-30 minutes and I heard people saying how someone stinks. Also cinemas, plane(long flights are nightmare), teather, concerts, anykind of sports where I have to sit and watch, basicly everything is a nightmare. I stink 24/7.
Once my college pluged her nose with fingers, when she had to sit next to me so I show her something on computer.
Really, I am not even counting situations. Not a normal life at all. It is like we are born to be alone. BUT that is not how I want to live.
Most of my twenties I was alone. The thing is that at one point I went away from everyone I knew, with stupid excuses..I was alone with my computer, lesbian chat and my parents were supporting me for basic stuff. I lived in a poor country so being without a job still is a common thing. Me, small apartment and lesbian chat where I was someone, without anyone noticing about my challenge with bad breath. I was I think 22 when I decided to leave the apartment and meet some of them in person. I am good looking so that helped me finaly to find a girlfriend. I know that she knew about my bb, but She still wanted to be with me. 3 years later we broke up, I am pretty sure bb was also reason. But I had my first relationship.
Last 6 years my whole life changed. I dont know what happend, but something from deep inside of me pushed me and I moved in a big Europe city. Since then my people, I started to live. I found a job in a Hotel housekeeping as a maid. So I did not had contact with people but I earned my salary which was 3 times bigger than for that same job in my country. Over the years I pregressed and now I have double bigger salary and I am leading my own team. Masks were blessing 😅
4 years ago I met beautiful person inside and outside and we are in a relationship since then. We moved together and we are engaged. So it is possible my dear people, it is possible to have normal life even tho we have this situation!! There are poeple who will know what are you going trough and they will still accept you. I remeber since begining of my relationship my partner felt my smell. She knows that I have a great oral hygiene but nothing helps. We never talked about my bb, but she of course knows.
Eating oranges helps me, then my breath is a bit fresher, so then I try to kiss a little bit, cos stupid bb comes 10 minutes later.
I tried to cover with alcohol too, but I dont think I smell less when I drink. Just then I dont smell myself.
All in all, we have our curse but everything is possible. Find inner curage and go to the people you like. If they refuse you, go again to other ones. There ARE people who will love you the way you are! There is just one life so please dont be like me in my 20ies sitting in front of the computer. Go and live!! :D

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Re: Took time to tell you my story

Post by StillHoping »

Awww its soo nice to read such positive stories once in a while!! I have a similar mindset as you; yes its a curse but it is what it is. Some other people are blind/deaf, have cancer, live in warzones, are homeless etc etc. I guess this is just our cross to carry in this lifetime.

Congrats on your engagement, happy for you :)
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
juliang86

Re: Took time to tell you my story

Post by juliang86 »

Have you tried Oral probiotics ? The one which worked for me was Oralbiotic Blis K12
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic