Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try this, it may CURE you!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
juliang86

Try this, it may CURE you!

Post by juliang86 »

Hello!

I wanted to share with you guys my experience. During a period of my life i started to have fecal bad breath, this one in which you hear the phrase "who farted?". I tried lots of things and i don't know if now it's completely gone or if i have it ocassionally. The only thing i know is that i don't hear any more the phrase "who farted" and that if i have bad breath is not too heavy (i want to think that). But ALL DAYS in every moment i'm wondering if i have bad breath or not, and trying to get signals from people...this is very annoying and psychologically exhausting. I know for sure that in the morning my breath is very bad, that i have coating in my tounge and that if i don't have an exhaustive routine i start developing bad breath.

The thing is 2 days ago i finally was able to get a probiotic called "Oralbiotic" which has Streptoccus Salivarius K12, and i think is working!! i wake up WITHOUT bad breath and with NO COATING in my tounge, this is very impressive. Yesterday the only pill i took was in the morning, and the following morning (today) i woke up without ANY coating in my tounge and with only a veeery slight bad breath, which i think is normal.

The package states that you have to take 2 pills 2 or 3 times a day! that's a lot! i take only one a day and works very good!

I wanted to share my experience because maybe also works for some of you. I know every individual is different and that there might be people without results, but i suggest to give it a chance!

Tee

Re: Try this, it may CURE you!

Post by Tee »

Another load of Crap and BS. Move along dude.
kira_kira

Re: Try this, it may CURE you!

Post by kira_kira »

I tried Salivarius 12 and 18 many years ago and they both didn't work for me. I even tried them from different brands and taking them both at the same time....nothing.The only good thing about them was, that while I was taking them, plaque was absolutely not forming on my teeth...at the same time nothing changed with my tongue coating, It was as big as always....I don't think, that they are bad, I saw many good reviews about them on Iherb and many people were saying, that they really work for them and make them BB free in the morning
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic