Your Email Address:

First Name:

Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
juliang86

Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?

Post by juliang86 »

Hello People,

I wanted to ask if anybody has seriously tried to add diversity to your microbiome?

Recently i got oral probiotics and they are working for me, but i know that there are people who didn't have results with them.

The thing is i realized that the microbiome has a very important role in our body, and maybe, changing it, improving it, could help you to solve the halitosis problem. I am not talking only about the oral microbiome, i am also talking about the gut microbiome, because all microorganisms in our body live in symbiosis, and they communicate with each other.

Here is a video that talks about how important the microbiome is and the impact it has in our body:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDsQU1UEAo&t=7198s

The key concepts of the video are:

1) People with a diverse microbiome have less diseases and they are more receptive to treatments
2) It's possible, but not easy, to change the diversity of your microbiome, it requires CONSISTENCY. At least 4 to 6 months
3) Microbiome has an effect in all our body. An imbalance in it could be the cause of diseases
4) To add diversity to our microbiome we need to take lots of fiber, the fruit and vegetables intake must be DIVERSE.
5) Fermented food helps to add diversity to our microbiome, but it must be taken along with a high and diverse fiber intake.
6) Being in touch with the soil and going out helps to improve our microbiome.

There are people in this forum who said that changing their diet worked, but not completely. But i didn't see anyone who tried changing his diet along with adding fermented foods, probiotics and taking lots of fiber during a decent amount of time (4 to 6 months).

So, i think that it would be a good try to change the diversity of your microbiome, but having CONSISTENCY during months, taking lots of fruits and vegetables (the more diversity better), and taking probiotics and fermented foods. Maybe you can also add oral probiotcs to the mixture.

So that's all, i've made this post because i know what is to live with this shit

I hope this to be usefull to someone

StillHopeful
Total Newbie

Re: Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?

Post by StillHopeful »

Have you tried the high fiber diet yourself?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

juliang86 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:43 pm Hello People,

I wanted to ask if anybody has seriously tried to add diversity to your microbiome?

Recently i got oral probiotics and they are working for me, but i know that there are people who didn't have results with them.

The thing is i realized that the microbiome has a very important role in our body, and maybe, changing it, improving it, could help you to solve the halitosis problem. I am not talking only about the oral microbiome, i am also talking about the gut microbiome, because all microorganisms in our body live in symbiosis, and they communicate with each other.

Here is a video that talks about how important the microbiome is and the impact it has in our body:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDsQU1UEAo&t=7198s

The key concepts of the video are:

1) People with a diverse microbiome have less diseases and they are more receptive to treatments
2) It's possible, but not easy, to change the diversity of your microbiome, it requires CONSISTENCY. At least 4 to 6 months
3) Microbiome has an effect in all our body. An imbalance in it could be the cause of diseases
4) To add diversity to our microbiome we need to take lots of fiber, the fruit and vegetables intake must be DIVERSE.
5) Fermented food helps to add diversity to our microbiome, but it must be taken along with a high and diverse fiber intake.
6) Being in touch with the soil and going out helps to improve our microbiome.

There are people in this forum who said that changing their diet worked, but not completely. But i didn't see anyone who tried changing his diet along with adding fermented foods, probiotics and taking lots of fiber during a decent amount of time (4 to 6 months).

So, i think that it would be a good try to change the diversity of your microbiome, but having CONSISTENCY during months, taking lots of fruits and vegetables (the more diversity better), and taking probiotics and fermented foods. Maybe you can also add oral probiotcs to the mixture.

So that's all, i've made this post because i know what is to live with this shit

I hope this to be usefull to someone
Thank you for your post. Those are some valid points raised.
juliang86

Post by juliang86 »

StillHopeful wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:54 pm Have you tried the high fiber diet yourself?
No, currently i have a high fiber diet because i am vegetarian and i eat lots of fruits and vegetables, but i want to add more probiotics and diversity to my diet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic