Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anybody know the explanation to this

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Anybody know the explanation to this

Post by Kaybay »

I'm trying to figure out something. Most of us on here have strong halitosis that's not coming from the mouth but from inside us, Some of us have nose breath and others don't but from researching us people with strong halitosis have this sulfur compound coming from our lungs and our blood. Then why is it that our mouth breath is stronger then our nose breath if we breathing out from the same place the lungs. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

spyr

Re: Anybody know the explanation to this

Post by spyr »

I also have bb from mouth and nose.
But you cannot confirm that this type of bb is from lungs or blood.

In my opinion in most cases it's about bacteria. I mean it's always about bacteria unless someone has a real disease.
We are most of us in good shape and healthy (not mentally though).

When you have a very bad bacteria environment in your lingual tonsils/throat, the bad odor will come out from where your exhale. The air you breath out is constantly passing from your throat where the sulfurous gases are realeased.
And the reason why mouth breath can be stronger is because the bacteria source which is in your throat is expanding on your tongue.

This is why a lot of people find a temporary cure when they take some antibiotics, but then their bb comes back stronger.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

I agree. I think we are more prone to bacteria. Maybe because of that genetic defect. However, I am absolutely certain that esting certain foods make the problem worse. I went from room filling bb to somewhat manageable with mouthwash every 3 hours and after a rigorous routine. When eating offending foods, nothing took it away. It was room filling no matter what. Now it’s manageable but still there unless I do the whole routine. For now, I’ll take that which means being very disciplined and avoiding the foods I mentioned. Very hard but I am sticking to it for the first time in over 20 years and it’s better.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Like I said it isn’t perfect and eliminated for good but avoiding the foods have improved it dramatically. I couldn’t even sit on a bus before without weird stares of those sitting next to me. Now I can keep quiet and be fine. That’s an improvement and makes it worth it. Before I walked in a room and I felt it. Now there aren’t reactions. If I speak after the routine and not SO close, it’s no reactions. Yes I have to be forever with mouthwash every 2-3 hoirs and tung brushing and flowing that often but that should be normal anyway. I just pray it remains this way, it’s my most realistic prayer
spyr

Post by spyr »

I am in the exactly same case as you. My room filling bb was so strong that people would flee me in the trains and buses.
The thing that helped me a lot is saccharomyces boulardii. Since I take a high dose of that every day I don't get reactions like this. But I still have a bad taste in my mouth and some people are reacting when I talk close to them.

That means that my bad digestion is triggering my nose bad breath, it's making evertyhing worse. I suspect LPR which can create an environment that bacteria like in the throat.
spyr

Post by spyr »

And also, I am trying "mewing" which is to have the proper tongue posture in your mouth. I read a lot of comments where people get cured of their bb by just mewing.
And one day I was so focused on mewing, I had the back of my tongue constantly forcing on my palate, and that day that bb in my mouth was litteraly gone, even my saliva didn't have any taste.
But the next days I stopped focusing too much about my tongue posture and the bb came back.

That's why I'm trying to make mewing a habit but it's really difficult.
Tee

Post by Tee »

spyr wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:05 pm I am in the exactly same case as you. My room filling bb was so strong that people would flee me in the trains and buses.
The thing that helped me a lot is saccharomyces boulardii. Since I take a high dose of that every day I don't get reactions like this. But I still have a bad taste in my mouth and some people are reacting when I talk close to them.

That means that my bad digestion is triggering my nose bad breath, it's making evertyhing worse. I suspect LPR which can create an environment that bacteria like in the throat.
Hello, What dosage of saccharomyces boulardii do you take? and frequency? How many billion CFU?
spyr

Post by spyr »

Hello
I am taking capsules of 6 billions CFU, 2 capsule the morning and 2 capsules the evening.
I always take them before my meals
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

I guess when we talk, we exhale a lot more air, and hence, more smelly.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Kaybay wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:56 am I'm trying to figure out something. Most of us on here have strong halitosis that's not coming from the mouth but from inside us, Some of us have nose breath and others don't but from researching us people with strong halitosis have this sulfur compound coming from our lungs and our blood. Then why is it that our mouth breath is stronger then our nose breath if we breathing out from the same place the lungs. Does anyone have an explanation for this?
my theory is, when the obnoxious fumes come out from our lung/stomach, they are loaded with odorous gasses, and bacteria from those fumes when gets into contact with our throat dorsum, it sticks there and then multiplies in an explosive growth due to a wet and warm and suitable environment for bacteria overgrowth?

The other theory is, may be there is some connection where we unlucky bastards have some sorta internal link (unknow to medical world) between our bad stomach to our tongue surface? So, the sh!t gets input from the stomach and it's surfaced on the tongue? It sounds like less likely but the CONTINOUS overgrowth of sh!tty bacteria on the tongue is only an aftermath. The source to fuel this production is somewhere else.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:51 pm I agree. I think we are more prone to bacteria. Maybe because of that genetic defect. However, I am absolutely certain that esting certain foods make the problem worse. I went from room filling bb to somewhat manageable with mouthwash every 3 hours and after a rigorous routine. When eating offending foods, nothing took it away. It was room filling no matter what. Now it’s manageable but still there unless I do the whole routine. For now, I’ll take that which means being very disciplined and avoiding the foods I mentioned. Very hard but I am sticking to it for the first time in over 20 years and it’s better.
I think cruciferous vegetables are a curse, specially broccoli. You eat it in dinner and the next whole day, your mouth will smell like sh!t.
JKL12134

Post by JKL12134 »

spyr wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:38 am Hello
I am taking capsules of 6 billions CFU, 2 capsule the morning and 2 capsules the evening.
Hello, how long did it take for you to notice its effect? It doesn't seem to work for me.
spyr

Post by spyr »

JKL12134 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:27 am
spyr wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:38 am Hello
Hello, how long did it take for you to notice its effect? It doesn't seem to work for me.
I didn't notice the effects instantly because as I said, I still have a bad taste in my mouth and a white tongue. I realised I didn't have room filling sh*t breath anymore when I took a train and people around me didn't show any sign of reaction at all. When you have room filling bb, you know how people react.
So at least now I can live a life close to normal.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Probably because of the high choline content. Search for low choline foods. Google : Tmau and bad breath. Tmau treatment
KL123 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:28 pm
Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:51 pm I agree. I think we are more prone to bacteria. Maybe because of that genetic defect. However, I am absolutely certain that esting certain foods make the problem worse. I went from room filling bb to somewhat manageable with mouthwash every 3 hours and after a rigorous routine. When eating offending foods, nothing took it away. It was room filling no matter what. Now it’s manageable but still there unless I do the whole routine. For now, I’ll take that which means being very disciplined and avoiding the foods I mentioned. Very hard but I am sticking to it for the first time in over 20 years and it’s better.
I think cruciferous vegetables are a curse, specially broccoli. You eat it in dinner and the next whole day, your mouth will smell like sh!t.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Probably because of the high choline content. Search for low choline foods. Google : Tmau and bad breath. Tmau diet
KL123 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:28 pm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic