Your Email Address:

First Name:

BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tee

BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Tee »

Hi guys.

I've got the worst ,room filling bad breath..both nasal and oral odor. I recently tried Betaine HCl (500mg) after reading several articles online.

I had LPR symptoms and chronic reflux (all day long). I took 6 pills (2 per meal) on the first day..st the end of day 2, all LPR symptoms and reflux/heartburn was resolved..
I also now have better digestion.

This didn't affect my BB in anyway as it's strong as ever..but I've been off HCl for a while and the symptoms hasn't returned.

Share your betaine HCl stories below.

Grunge
Junior

Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW

Post by Grunge »

That stuff gave my stomach a burning sensation. Don't like it. I hear you need to experiment with dosages for that
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Tee

Post by Tee »

Grunge wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:21 am That stuff gave my stomach a burning sensation. Don't like it. I hear you need to experiment with dosages for that
If your stomach burns, it means you've got adequate stomach acid. Betaine isn't required.
Personally I take upto 5 over day (500mg) and feel no side effects. BB still here tho.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

betaine is your stomach acid...same thing from my knowledge...so there is no way this will fix bb from my opinion......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Eh, more clutching at straws. Only a small fraction of breath problems are digestive in origin.
Whynot
Total Newbie

Post by Whynot »

Tee wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:44 am Hi guys.

I've got the worst ,room filling bad breath..both nasal and oral odor. I recently tried Betaine HCl (500mg) after reading several articles online.

I had LPR symptoms and chronic reflux (all day long). I took 6 pills (2 per meal) on the first day..st the end of day 2, all LPR symptoms and reflux/heartburn was resolved..

This didn't affect my BB in anyway as it's strong as ever..but I've been off HCl for a while and the symptoms hasn't returned.

How many pills do you take now? I personally need to take 6-8 pills per meal and I have extremely low stomach acid. LSA->SIBO->horrible bb(both nasal and oral) And I think SIBO is your case too.
Tee

Post by Tee »

Whynot wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm
Tee wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:44 am Hi guys.

How many pills do you take now? I personally need to take 6-8 pills per meal and I have extremely low stomach acid. LSA->SIBO->horrible bb(both nasal and oral) And I think SIBO is your case too.
Hi.
I do not take Betaine HCl anymore as my silent reflux symptoms and everything related to it was resolved in the first 7 days of using Betaine. I took 500mg one before each meal, and one after..that's approx 6 pills (500mg each) per day for one week.

However I must add IT DIDN'T resolve or alter my Chronic BB in anyway. BB still strong as ever.

And yeah. I quit my job last month after several years. I can't take the embarrassment any longer.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

tried Betaine HCL many years ago for quite aawhile but it didn't do a thing for my bb so I stopped.
Tee

Post by Tee »

It resolved my all my reflux symptoms. In trying to fix BB, I fixed myriad of health issues I didn't realize I had. Reflux, Bleeding gums, shaky tooth, impacted tooth surgery, tonsillectomy for a terribly inflated and infection tonsils etc.

In the end, BB is worse than ever.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic