Your Email Address:

First Name:

Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dem

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Post by dem »

KL123 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:14 am
dem wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:28 pm
KL123 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:49 pm

I am not aware of anyone on this site who has met anyone other member; however, there has been some other small meet ups in the TMAU groups.

I think it will be a mix bag of an experience to meet someone who has been blessed with this curse, and both parties fully know this about each other. Perhaps it will be fun if the meet up happens between the members who have become so thick skinned and immune to the insults that they can turn it around and make it fun.
r u talking about the facebook tmau group
Not sure about facebook group but there is another group, sorta forum, called rareconnect.org
got it, thanks

Newyork
Total Newbie

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health

Post by Newyork »

dem wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:27 pm
rema wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:12 pm I have a question?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?
I think they were doing some meeting once but no one care about it anymore, I wrote many postes here to meet but nothing either they dont respond or too far, sometimes I think we should be like a group or create some sort of community ( not online but in real life :D )
where r u from I live in massachusetts

I tried before and people seemed to want to meet at first then lost interest.. i am in nyc if u want to meet I can meet u halfway gladly. We can do a FaceTime or something before if you want to talk first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic