Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Redazzz

Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth

Post by Redazzz »

I always tought my bb is a combination of pnd and acid reflux but never found anything that improved it tried different ppi and digestive enzymes for gut and nose wash for pnd without success. I also use 2 times a day a tongue scraper and mouth washer like ultradex without success. Tried chlorhexidine in the past without success.

2 days ago I removed 1 of my 4 wisdom teeth that formed after I started having bb so not the root cause and my bb became worse, much worse. I know maybe it is the blood and eveything but that could be a sign that it is a mouth problem, eventually bacteria related?

I also doing chlorexidine again but it don't improve nothing which was the reason i exclude a bacteria problem in the past, so what else could it be? Tecnically if it was bacteria related chlorhexidine should help right?

EDIT: forgot to say that i also take (and have taken) oral probiotics with chlorhexidine, no improvements.

Anne2323
Junior

Re: Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth

Post by Anne2323 »

I removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth. It takes about two weeks for the wound to heal so it can be smelly for a few days. If you think the wound is infected, ask your doctor for antibiotics.

Mine gave me antibiotics for preventing any infections. I got them out in 2 surgeries. It didn’t have any impact on my halitosis.
Ghana3

Post by Ghana3 »

Redazzz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:53 pm I always tought my bb is a combination of pnd and acid reflux but never found anything that improved it tried different ppi and digestive enzymes for gut and nose wash for pnd without success. I also use 2 times a day a tongue scraper and mouth washer like ultradex without success. Tried chlorhexidine in the past without success.

2 days ago I removed 1 of my 4 wisdom teeth that formed after I started having bb so not the root cause and my bb became worse, much worse. I know maybe it is the blood and eveything but that could be a sign that it is a mouth problem, eventually bacteria related?

I also doing chlorexidine again but it don't improve nothing which was the reason i exclude a bacteria problem in the past, so what else could it be? Tecnically if it was bacteria related chlorhexidine should help right?

EDIT: forgot to say that i also take (and have taken) oral probiotics with chlorhexidine, no improvements.
Yes, I removed 4 of my wisdom tooth, I would advise you to stay away from probiotics during your recovery. Antibiotics makes more sense to make sure the wounds get not infected.
Chlorexidine is an anti septic, doesn’t have effect on chronic halitosis
Redazzz

Post by Redazzz »

Ghana3 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:46 am
Redazzz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:53 pm I always tought my bb is a combination of pnd and acid reflux but never found anything that improved it tried different ppi and digestive enzymes for gut and nose wash for pnd without success. I also use 2 times a day a tongue scraper and mouth washer like ultradex without success. Tried chlorhexidine in the past without success.

Yes, I removed 4 of my wisdom tooth, I would advise you to stay away from probiotics during your recovery. Antibiotics makes more sense to make sure the wounds get not infected.
Chlorexidine is an anti septic, doesn’t have effect on chronic halitosis
Yeah I know that Chlorexidine doesn't work long term but in my case it doesn't work at all so I guess it isn't a bacteria problem? Make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic