Your Email Address:

First Name:

Make it make SENSE!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Sheriff

Make it make SENSE!

Post by billie »

I've been on a diet of mostly meat and veggies since the beginning of this month so that I could celebrate christmas with my family. It did not work. The only thing that worked was that my sibo like problems dissapeared. So no more bloating and smelly gas. My feces did not smell either.

How come my feces don't smell like sh*t but my breath does? How does this make sence? I guess it means that the problem is mouth microbiome? I've tried everything and I don't know what to believe anymore. Sugar gives me smelly feces and meat gives me poop breath. What a life. Another chistmas i've spent all alone. So depressing. Today I've gone back to eating plant based food. The stence that my mouth produces because of meat is way worse than sugar. Can't believe I've lost all this time being alone and not knowing what information on the internet I should believe. Everything is contradicting. I get gas and bloating when I eat fruits and normal SAD diet. ](*,)

mtr
Advanced

Re: Make it make SENSE!

Post by mtr »

Have you checked yourself for silent reflux?? Its very easy if you go to a trained ENT.
KL123
Sheriff
Re: Make it make SENSE!

Post by KL123 »

billie wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:29 pm I've been on a diet of mostly meat and veggies since the beginning of this month so that I could celebrate christmas with my family. It did not work. The only thing that worked was that my sibo like problems dissapeared. So no more bloating and smelly gas. My feces did not smell either.

How come my feces don't smell like sh*t but my breath does? How does this make sence? I guess it means that the problem is mouth microbiome? I've tried everything and I don't know what to believe anymore. Sugar gives me smelly feces and meat gives me poop breath. What a life. Another chistmas i've spent all alone. So depressing. Today I've gone back to eating plant based food. The stence that my mouth produces because of meat is way worse than sugar. Can't believe I've lost all this time being alone and not knowing what information on the internet I should believe. Everything is contradicting. I get gas and bloating when I eat fruits and normal SAD diet. ](*,)
yeah right!
Let someone else take a sniff of the toilet after you have pooped, and see how they react with odor. lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic