Your Email Address:

First Name:

This is what’s been working for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Anne2323
Junior

Re: This is what’s been working for me

Post by Anne2323 »

Lifelongsufferer wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:48 pm 5 year update.

The dilute sodium hypochlorite rinse effectively managed my BB until a couple of months ago. Over 5 years in total. I guess the bacteria in my mouth finally became resistant to it.

I am grateful that I had the chance to live a somewhat normal life for a period of time, as I know many of you do not have this opportunity.

Currently putting things into place now to go to an assisted dying facility in Switzerland. This is a decision that empowers me. I am glad to have the option to choose not to endure a lifetime of loneliness and misery. Feeling oddly at peace with this decision.

In the meantime, if anyone has questions about the method I have detailed I’ll be more than happy to answer them.
Have you retested for SIBO? Any herbal treatment or antibiotic treatment? Tested for celiac disease?

SIBO is incredibly difficult to treat and it might require several courses of antibiotics/herbal antibiotics and a strict diet (the fodmapdiet isn’t strict enough, try the fast tract tiet).

It says at the bottom of your post ‘22’ so I suppose you’re 22, you still have a lifetime to figure this out. What if your problem is actually 1 year away from you and then you get completely cured and live happily for the rest of your life?

It’s your decision, of course, but wait at least until 25 when your neocortex is fully developed. Also, retest for SIBO, because if SIBO is still there, you got your cause and you only need to focus on curing that - oregano oil, neem, allicin and berberine (or a combination of these depending on what type of SIBO you have- google it). Take them for 4-6 weeks, discontinue use for 2 weeks, take them for another 4-6 weeks, stop taking them and start taking a prokinetic for a month (all of these while following the fast tract diet) and then test again. If you still have SIBO, repeat.

I’m on a Facebook group with people diagnosed with SIBO and most of them are following diets through their entire life, because it is that hard to cure, but following those diets make the symptoms go away. Some of them are able after a couple of years to get back to eating normal food, like everybody else, but some of them have been on those diets for over 10 years.

Also, test for celiac disease as it is a possible cause for SIBO.

If you’ve already made your decision, at least give one last BIG try, give all you’ve got one last time to fight for this. I believe in you!

Lifelongsufferer
Junior

Post by Lifelongsufferer »

Hi Anne,

I haven’t been retested for SIBO, it’s quite expensive in the UK as it wasn’t covered on the NHS and the testing takes several hours.

My signature is outdated, I’m almost 30 now. That just shows how long I’ve been coming in here, and how long I’ve been suffering from this problem
22 UK

Tonsils/adenoids removed
FESS surgery
Visited 3+ ENTs & 2 gastros.
Diagnosed w/ SIBO (hydrogen test)
Peroxide, metronidazole and Sodium Hypochlorite all worked for 2 weeks.

FODMAP, vegan and candida diet tried. Slight improvement.
sda
Total Newbie

Post by sda »

Lifelongsufferer wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:48 pm 5 year update.

The dilute sodium hypochlorite rinse effectively managed my BB until a couple of months ago. Over 5 years in total. I guess the bacteria in my mouth finally became resistant to it.

I am grateful that I had the chance to live a somewhat normal life for a period of time, as I know many of you do not have this opportunity.

Currently putting things into place now to go to an assisted dying facility in Switzerland. This is a decision that empowers me. I am glad to have the option to choose not to endure a lifetime of loneliness and misery. Feeling oddly at peace with this decision.

In the meantime, if anyone has questions about the method I have detailed I’ll be more than happy to answer them.
Hi please don’t give up. I understand life is a misery with this problem. I’ve got the same. I can’t even breath when i’m around people or while i’m working. It’s like living in a hell. And I also just don’t know how to fix this problem. I just found this forum and see many people have the same problem… there must be a solution to this.. please just think 3 times even 4 times before you make that decision. Even tho I totally understand why you would do it. I also think about it every damn day not willing to live in this world anymore. Can we get in contact somewhere? Like telegram or something if you want to?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic