Your Email Address:

First Name:

Something is working?? CELERY JUICE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Re: Something is working?? CELERY JUICE

Post by Kaybay »

Hi is the celery juice still working for you???

nd_gillis

Post by nd_gillis »

Did you eat any condiments on the carnivore diet, for instance steak sauce with steak?

GTFO.BADBREATH wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:56 pm Celery juice: Started on 2 January. I think this might be the reason behind most of my cure. It’s the latest health trend and I always try everything in case it helps my BB. You juice a big head of celery first thing every morning and it makes 16 ounces of juice (2 cups) and you drink it straight. Wait at least 30 minutes to eat. If you are on social media, look at the #celeryjuice and #celeryjuicebenefits tags on Instagram to see what it is doing for some people. People are curing eczema, acne, bowel problems

Carnivore (beef) diet: Started on 8 January. I did this because I was reading something online (I don’t even remember what) but it was saying how a carnivore diet helps SIBO because the starch in vegetables actually feed the bacteria. So I stopped eating vegetables and went on the carnivore diet in case my BB was caused by SIBO. I eat mostly stewed beef (slow cooked in water and with whatever spices I want) or steak. I have to say, I have cheated a few times eating chocolate bars and peanuts. and the effect on my breath is not that bad. The sweets do have a slight effect on my breath but nothing like in the past. I can still talk to strangers and they barely react. And once I brush my teeth, my breath is great again. Chicken also has that bad effect on my breath so I don’t eat it but maybe other people will tolerate it. Like I said, I’m getting better week by week so my hope is that my body will heal to the point where I can eat more normally again.

Raymond’s breathing protocol: I tried this when he first posted it and by the end of that day I felt a big glob of mucus draining down my throat. So the breathing does drain the bad stuff. But it didn’t seem to cure my BB fully. It helps though! I do it at least 15 minutes every evening but more if I feel or smell something stuck in my throat.

Amipro/Metagenics probiotics: Started using 11 January. Amipro and Metagenics are the same company so you can use either of their Ultra Flora product

SO this is what I’m doing and I actually marked this in my calendar: on 15 January I wrote “noticing some real improvements!!” That was the first week I started getting almost zero reactions. I remember going to the grocery store to buy celery and the cashiers did not react at all when I spoke in multiple sentences. I was wowed.

But it hasn’t been all smooth sailing. If I can explain it this way, imagine that bad breath is 0 and good breath is 10. My journey has been something like this these past few weeks: 0.. 0,5.. 2.. 1.. 2,5.. 2.. 4... 3… 6… 5,5.. 8.. etc etc
What I’m trying to explain is that overall my breath is getting better and better, but there are slip-ups here and there but it keep improving in general. Bacteria is hard to get rid of. Antibiotics never helped me, probiotics alone never helped. What gives me hope is that I didn't get better all in one day, so I don't feel like my bad breath will revert back to BAD in one day like what's happened in the past. With this regime I keep going every day and hope to get to a 10!!
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

I read an article online saying that celery juice is helpful in killing resistant bacteria, that may be a big part of it.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Celery juice does give me a fresh feeling in the mouth indeed. I think we could say it ‘helps’. Celery has an anti-inflammatory substance and some people say it’s really good for digestive issues such as gerd and sibo.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic