Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sda
Total Newbie

Re: 100% CURED

Post by sda »

KL123 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:13 am
Anne2323 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:21 am Updates? Anyone?
Not a whole lot.
It looks like Aloe Vera helped me in the start when I took it for the very first time.
During the first few days, I felt like a fresh mouth and no odor in the saliva. But then BB came back soon as I got off of it.

Aloe Vera is also a mild laxative, and I am not a fan of this condition.

So it doesn’t work…? I also wanna try it out

Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

It looks like Aloe Vera helped me in the start when I took it for the very first time.
This is how glutathione works for me. 3-4 days it’s fine, then back to ‘normal’ (even if i keep taking it)
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Anne2323 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:18 pm
This is how glutathione works for me. 3-4 days it’s fine, then back to ‘normal’ (even if i keep taking it)
I am looking into taking fresh oregano, cinnamon, cloves and allicin (odorless garlic pills). This will be part of my diet for a month, to see if it makes the slightest of improvement? If it does, I will look more into SIBO.
Peter1987
Total Newbie

Post by Peter1987 »

Did you get something like the product below?? It seems expensive. Side Note: I cured mine through other means but I'm always curious in case others want to try different methods...has your relief been sustained?

Not sure how to hyperlink on this forum...

https://www.amazon.com/AloeCure-Certifi ... RydWU&th=1

[https://www.amazon.com/AloeCure-Certifi ... RydWU&th=1][/url]

[url][/https://www.amazon.com/AloeCure-Certifi ... RydWU&th=1]
BB cured after 17 years
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

After reading this thread i decided to give Aloe Vera another shot. It had been yrs since i last tried it. I stopped back then because it stopped working after a few weeks. I even posted about it here on this site.

So, a week ago i purchased some Aloe Vera (inner fillet) 99% organic juice by Lily of the desert. It contains lemon juice concentrate (ph stabilizer), so it’s not bad at all. Despite the dosage being recommended on this thread - because i thought it was too much to try - i decided to try something close to what the bottle recommended per serving. The bottle recommends 1-2 oz per serving - max 8 oz a day, so I’m doing 3 oz per serving, twice a day (6oz total). The bottle recommends taking it 30 min before meals, but i take after meals.

I forgot to mention that as of Jan 1st I’m not eating any kind of meat or sugars - for religious purposes. Been eating lots of vegan products, like burger patties, vegan eggs, beans, some potatoes, and of course lots of veggies - raw or cooked. I’m drinking water, coffee twice a day - with Splenda or Sweet n Low (i know, i know),and an occasional unsweetened tea, with sweeteners. This diet is only for January, but I’m really liking it, so i might extend it even further, not sure…i miss burgers lol.

My first time around trying Aloe Vera yrs ago i did something similar with my diet, and it worked great. But i went back to my bad eating habits and it stopped working. This time around - a week into it- i feel great. BB has reduced significantly, sometimes i feel like i don’t have to brush my teeth again for a second time during the day. I still chew gum cause i want that minty taste in my mouth, especially around ppl. I can’t say i’m cured, cause I know i’m not. I don’t quite feel i’m where i was yrs ago when i was trying for the first time….i was thinner back then too, so maybe that helped.

How is Aloe Vera making a difference? Maybe cause my problem is in my gut and digestion…Nah, I KNOW IT IS. Aloe Vera is known to help with that. I’ve suffered from acid reflux, gas - belching throughout the day several times, PND, and although these are still there to some degree, the Aloe is improving my BB.

I’ve got a little less than half a bottle of it left, so I’m gonna finish it, and see how i react days, weeks after. The bottle was 1qt worth of Aloe juice.
If the BB comes back as bad as it’s always been, i may try a higher dosage.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Update on my previous post (above):

I just finished the bottle of aloe Vera juice - 1 QT worth after about 2 weeks, and I’ve noticed an improvement on my breath. It’s definitely not what it used to be. The thick white coating on my tongue has cleared up about 50%, definitely looks a lot more pink. The taste in mouth every morning when i wake is cleaner, instead of the usual metallic and bitter taste I’d usually taste.

I’m still on the no meat diet, with the exception of this past Sunday, where i ate beef and chicken at a party, but jumped back on the no meat diet the day after. I’ve been feeling thirsty, but it’s a different kind of feeling, as if my body is asking for water, instead of just my mouth wanting to cool down from the awful taste like in the past. Maybe it’s the taste of Aloe Vera and the lemon it contains.

I’m still burping throughout the day, so there’s still work to do. My next step is to see how i react now that I’m done taking the Aloe. I want to see if the BB comes back as strong as before. Also, I’m looking into digestive enzymes that will help with gut motility. Other than the usual ingredients found in these enzyme supplements, these will contain other ingredients I’ve yet to try, such as bladderwrack algae, and PREbiotics.
Has anyone tried taking Ox bile, turmeric root, cinnamon bark, peppermint leaf, licorice root and fennel seed?

Hope to hear from anyone. Blessings.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic