Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hope

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Worst breath
Junior

Re: Hope

Post by Worst breath »

I hv tried almost everything

Metronidazole antibiotics (no improvement)
Liquid chlorophyll
Hydrogen peroxide
Oil pulling
Water Fasting for 10 full days without anything to eat just water (no improvement)
Psyllium husk powder
Tried drinking bleach
Tried drinking cologne 🥵🤫😭
Nasal drip
Diatomaceous earth

Some of the other things i hv forgotten but non of these gave me relief

Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

thejust wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:13 pm Let me know if the diet works at all, if it works for you I'll give it a try. wait at least 1-2 weeks for the results with the diets.

I have a question tho, what products have you tried? may you list them
2 weeks is too short bcz i tried the diet before for 1 full month the bb was at its worst,dont knw myb bacteria was trying to fight back or what,but they say in our type of bb it takes bwt 2-3 months for positive improvement and for the first few weeks of the diet bb will be act its highest,dont give up when that happens
thejust

Post by thejust »

I might aswell end my life, 2-3 more months of basically pain and suffer, I'm literally underage, my family will NOT let me go on a diet
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

hopelovefaith wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:52 pm you are suffering from gerd like 90% of people with chronic bb
Gerd does not cause chronic halitosis!!! You know how many people in this world have gerd trust me it's not gerd pnd or oral bacteria. It's overgrowth of sulfur reducing bacteria in the small intestine!!! It's the sulfur containing amino acids and sulfur that these bacteria feed on. But we can't live without sulfur.... This bacteria should only be in the colon where the gases they produce are oxidized but we have it in the small intestine. People please do your reading online!!!
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

So what do u think is the solution to this issue?
thejust

Post by thejust »

Kaybay wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:41 am
hopelovefaith wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:52 pm you are suffering from gerd like 90% of people with chronic bb
Gerd does not cause chronic halitosis!!! You know how many people in this world have gerd trust me it's not gerd pnd or oral bacteria. It's overgrowth of sulfur reducing bacteria in the small intestine!!! It's the sulfur containing amino acids and sulfur that these bacteria feed on. But we can't live without sulfur.... This bacteria should only be in the colon where the gases they produce are oxidized but we have it in the small intestine. People please do your reading online!!!
Hi, how can i fix this then?
Julián.free

Post by Julián.free »

Gerd if it can be the cause. There is a reflux called solitary reflux, this causes inflammation in the stomach and esophagus without causing typical symptoms (Burning, pressure, pain) .
Atypical are:
White tongue
Excess phlegm in the throat
Hoarse voice (laryngitis)
Inflammation of the esophagus
Gastritis
Ear problems
Inflammation in the nose
Etc..
Regurgutation of stomach contents (bacteria, acids, food) and inflammation create a perfect environment for foul odor

Sorry for my English
JustHereToHelp
Junior

Post by JustHereToHelp »

1. Be careful who you take advice from and what that advice is. I understand the desperation but if the person giving you advice has not fixed their own problem then maybe take a step back and be more scientific about this. You want to disprove theories rather than prove them.

2. It seems everyone on here has different types of BB so what works for you may not work for someone else. It appears some people on this thread who are still struggling with BB have tried a long list of things which shows they(and you author) are really trying to fix this and not just complaining. This may be the only way to get the results we want. Continued process of elimination.

3. Maybe consult a doctor? Not a dishonest dentist with empty promises but a doctor. A gastro doc or ENT? Maybe a dentist also but if you have no results from that then go on to the next doc.

4. I believe isolating where the BB is coming from is important. I hadn’t understood that until after many years of hell. Once I understood that it helped me focus my attention on problem areas of my body that I hadn’t previously looked at. Is the smell coming from your nose or mouth? Maybe breathe in someone’s face. Hold your nose while doing this. Ask them if it smells. If not, then maybe it’s coming from you nose? I don’t know how else to check that. Anyone have a better idea?

5. I am still working on isolating the cause of my BB but I have had my best results in the last few weeks(after 9 years). And that was after discovering a rotten infection in my sinus. I also may have a sensitivity to gluten. And GERD appears to play a role in my BB but I’m not sure how much at the moment. If you have multiple things going on then it gets complicated. I hope you are able to nail it down to one cause and fix it.

6. I 100% relate to not feeling like life is worth living. BB changes everything. In the long run I hope for all of us that this experience will turn out to be one of the greatest things that has happened to us/for us. Somehow it will lead to positive changes in our lives that maybe would not have happened otherwise. With more life experience we will be able to look around and see that because of this BS BB we have XY&Z and those things are some of the greatest things in our lives. Be patient, and be persistent. The more we focus on this the quicker it will be resolved. Life can get busy but if solving this becomes a priority than we will solve it.

7. SIBO from what I was told by a gastro doc, is very rare.

Read through my “99%” BB free thread and you’ll see I can definitely relate. And you will see how I have gotten positive results, especially recently. I’m not ready to say I am free of BB but things are much better right now. Better than they have ever been. I will possibly consider giving somewhat of a conclusion to my recent operation and medications in maybe May or June.
thejust

Post by thejust »

is ur bb room filling
NoWayJose

Post by NoWayJose »

Hey, just my 2 cents, I had gerd and had an operation to fix it. BB wasn't gone.. The stomach is an acidic environment, the smell doesn't come from the stomach itself. The stomach doesn't smell like poop, it's the colon that does.
Follow the smell.. and get to the culprit.

But ofc, gerd is related to bad digestion, thus making the colon backed-up, and plaque is formed and permeability increases, leaking the fecal smell.
The only way to get rid of it is to fix the colon.
ryan

Post by ryan »

For the newbies out there(like you hope), i just want to share my journey and i hope that you can get something out of this post. I encourage you to seek help from doctors (dentist,ent,gastroentorologist) dont be afraid, just do it so you wont have regrets in the end. My BB is room filling Mouth&Nasal. I was not aware of my BB, cause i didnt smell it(i didnt pay attention about it cause i dont believe it exist) but now i did.My first appointment to dentist, theres no major issues, i just want to do the wisdom tooth extraction(you need mouth xray). Next was Ent, on my first visit he just checked my ears, nose and throat and prescribed mouth and nose spray and nasal irrigation. On my second visit he noticed something from my adenoids(he didnt see it/overlooked that area on my first visit) theres a white pus in it( and diagnosed me with adenoiditis, he showed it to me on the screen and took pictures) Insist to your doctor to show it to you on the PC screen and have a copy or if you have CP take picture of it for yourself. He mentioned that it might be the cause of my thick/smelly postnasal drip and tonsil stone cause that white pus might drip. My two tonsils were pretty small and i wondered where that stinky white chunks were coming from.he prescribed antibiotics but it didnt help. You have an option for removal, but that time i was not sure, i dont want to take the risk, it might be a false hope. Then next was the Gastro, he diagnosed me with GERD/Acid reflux and proceed with Endoscopy, he found out that i had Antral gastritis(which is common to most of us here)he tested some samples with H pylori but came out negative, he prescribed antibiotics and omeprasole and h2bolckers, and i also undergone ultrasound for my stomach but no significant result. If your so depressed you might also need A Psychiatrist, because i did consult. Theres nothing wrong about it. He prescribed medicine like sleepng pills and anti psychotic med/anti depression meds. Just dont lose hope and dont give up.
thejust

Post by thejust »

after all those things are you cured or what
thejust

Post by thejust »

NoWayJose wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:34 am
Hey, just my 2 cents, I had gerd and had an operation to fix it. BB wasn't gone.. The stomach is an acidic environment, the smell doesn't come from the stomach itself. The stomach doesn't smell like poop, it's the colon that does.

But ofc, gerd is related to bad digestion, thus making the colon backed-up, and plaque is formed and permeability increases, leaking the fecal smell.
Jose, what did you use to get rid of your bb? can you tell me a product that worked for you
thejust

Post by thejust »

NoWayJose wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:34 am

cuz I saw ur post and I'm wondering what did you use
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic