Your Email Address:

First Name:

NYC meet up?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Newyork
Total Newbie

NYC meet up?

Post by Newyork »

I’ve posted before and had some responses but never actually had anyone meet up to confirm bb with. I live in nyc and would really like to meet with someone to confirm the level of bb we have. If you are at all ashamed of your bb or think this will be awkward, I guarantee you it won’t I just want to ask a few questions. I am sure a lot of you guys want someone to confirm for you as well. We can FaceTime before meeting if you like. Thanks in advance I really appreciate any responses

Zela
Total Newbie

Re: NYC meet up?

Post by Zela »

Hey there,

Not from New York but I understand your frustration trying to meet people. I don't get it. Like we all are here for the same issue but yet haven't met anyone. I am willing to travel to meet people honestly. Do you have sociol media or something. Maybe discord so we can chat?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Used to work in Manhattan in corporate America.
But I have moved out of New York 8 years ago, and now settled in the Midwest. I would've definitely met you if I was still in NYC.
Newyork
Total Newbie

Post by Newyork »

Zela wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:35 am Hey there,

Not from New York but I understand your frustration trying to meet people. I don't get it. Like we all are here for the same issue but yet haven't met anyone. I am willing to travel to meet people honestly. Do you have sociol media or something. Maybe discord so we can chat?
Yeah man idk to each their own but for me it drives me nuts that idk how bad it is, if it’s all the time, nostril/mouth.. I just have to rely on weird looks from people to calculate it LOL. I think some people overthink it and that stops them from meeting up, really it’s not a big deal at all there’s nothing to be afraid of. Where do u live? Maybe there’s someone here close to you. I don’t have discord but I’ll download it I’ll send u the username

KL123 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:43 pm Used to work in Manhattan in corporate America.
But I have moved out of New York 8 years ago, and now settled in the Midwest. I would've definitely met you if I was still in NYC.

You probably made the right choice less traffic and crime out there lol
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Newyork wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:00 am You probably made the right choice less traffic and crime out there lol
yep, post office, bank, DMV, work/office, groceries, shopping, sports club, gyms restaurants, hospitals, doctor's office, airport, friends, parks, entertainment etc,, every freaking necessity is within 20 minutes and no traffic with plenty of parking available everywhere.
In NYC, I lost half of my life stuck in traffic alone.
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

Newyork wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:30 am I’ve posted before and had some responses but never actually had anyone meet up to confirm bb with. I live in nyc and would really like to meet with someone to confirm the level of bb we have. If you are at all ashamed of your bb or think this will be awkward, I guarantee you it won’t I just want to ask a few questions. I am sure a lot of you guys want someone to confirm for you as well. We can FaceTime before meeting if you like. Thanks in advance I really appreciate any responses
Hey are u still located in NY? I’d definitely be down to meet up with you. You can message me if you’d like
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

I'm going to new York for a weekend
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic