First Name:

If it can help anyone

Tell us your story with bad breath
dragonfly
Total Newbie

If it can help anyone

Post by dragonfly »

Hi everyone,

Well, I've been suffering from bad breath for a little over 6 years. I believe I have found the cause and the cure, so I wanted to share my experience and maybe it can help other people, because I know how debilitating this problem is.

At first, my breath had a strong ammonia or sometimes fishy smell. Over time it got worse and turned into a sewage smell.

I can smell my bad breath when I am somewhere in a draft or there is ventilation. For example, if I walk into a department store and there is ventilation at the front door, I can feel it. Also, if someone is talking to me while I'm talking.

I have tried many dietary supplements but until recently nothing has worked.

I think I finally found the cause, as far as I'm concerned.

I think that my problem is due to liver flukes. Liver flukes are parasites which, when eliminated, look like rolled up tomato skins. Here is a way to know if you're infected https://cilantronews.com/symptoms-liver-flukes-humans/

This parasite blocks the bile ducts which slows down digestion. Instead of being digested and then evacuated, ingested food remains in the intestines where it stagnates and putrefies. It's the smell of putrefied food coming up and out of the mouth and nose that causes my bad breath.

What helped me was taking food grade diatomaceous earth. DE is a naturally occurring soft powder made of fossilized remains of diatoms. It grinds intestinal parasites when consumed. You just have to be careful to take food grade diatomaceous earth (and not the one used for cleaning swimming pools) and not to breathe it.

At first, I took one teaspoon of DE mixed in a glass of water daily. Every day I noticed an improvement. On the other hand, after about the 10th day, my breath had a very strong smell of garlic, which was strange, because I had not eaten garlic, but it lasted only 1-2 days, then it completely disappeared.

Currently I take diatomaceous earth about every 2-3 days and I no longer have bad breath, fingers crossed.

kira_kira

Re: If it can help anyone

Post by kira_kira »

Hey,on which day you started seeing results from diatomaceous earth? I remember taking it for 2 weeks,but I saw no change in my breath.
Also was your BB due to bacteria on the tongue and mouth or you were exhaling it from lungs?Did mouthwashes help you?
dragonfly
Total Newbie

Post by dragonfly »

Hi kira-kira,
I saw an improvement after the first day. Diatomaceous earth had a laxative effect. I felt that it was cleaning my gut of intestinal parasites, microbes and whatnot.
However, I felt that I was BB-free after about 12-13 days, after the strong garlic smell that appeared on about the 10th day.
My BB was due to liver flukes.
Dr. Hulda Clark says that Clostridium bacteria produce isopropyl alcohol, creating an environment that favors liver flukes https://www.drclark.net/en-us/disease-a ... true-cause
I don't know if this is true, but Clostridium bacteria could also have played a role.
My BB didn't come from the lungs but from the gut. The air from the lungs then blew the odor out through the mouth and the nose.

I'm sorry if diatomaceous earth didn't work out for you. When you took it, did you notice a laxative effect? Maybe you could give it another try?
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

dragonfly wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:04 am Hi kira-kira,
I saw an improvement after the first day. Diatomaceous earth had a laxative effect. I felt that it was cleaning my gut of intestinal parasites, microbes and whatnot.
However, I felt that I was BB-free after about 12-13 days, after the strong garlic smell that appeared on about the 10th day.
Dr. Hulda Clark says that Clostridium bacteria produce isopropyl alcohol, creating an environment that favors liver flukes https://www.drclark.net/en-us/disease-a ... true-cause
I don't know if this is true, but Clostridium bacteria could also have played a role.
My BB didn't come from the lungs but from the gut. The air from the lungs then blew the odor out through the mouth and the nose.

I'm sorry if diatomaceous earth didn't work out for you. When you took it, did you notice a laxative effect? Maybe you could give it another try?
Hello, happy to hear that you get bb free, have you been on any diet during the first course of DE?
dragonfly
Total Newbie

Post by dragonfly »

Hi dangeolgau,
Yes, I was and still am on a diet. I don't eat dairy products because I'm lactose intolerant. I don't eat refined sugar, but I eat lots of fruits and sometimes honey. I don't eat gluten and have stopped drinking alcohol.
I basically eat healthy food like vegetables, fruits, fish, chicken, quinoa, rice, potatoes, nuts, chickpeas, kidney beans, oatmeal, etc.
kira_kira

Post by kira_kira »

dragonfly wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:04 am Hi kira-kira,

I don't remember,if I had a laxative effect from diatomaceous earth.I'm currently testing another thing,maybe after that I will try taking diatomaceous eath for at least 1 month.I will report back after 2 months.
kira_kira

Post by kira_kira »

An update from me:
I decided to give another try for diatomaceous earth.It's been almost 6 weeks since I started taking 1,5 teaspoons of DE on empty stomach,but this time it also doesn't seem to be working for me.
Has anyone else tryed this?
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

I also tried it nd it 2 years ago nd it didn't work for me too but i will give it another try when am on a diet because i think it worked on Dragonfly because he was also on diet,are u also on diet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic