Your Email Address:

First Name:

Worsening after Illness

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Wiener_Schnitzel33
Total Newbie
Austria

Worsening after Illness

Post by Wiener_Schnitzel33 »

Hi, my suffering colleagues,

I am new to this forum. I am very glad that we search for solutions together since in my experience, doctors don't know anything. Also, they don't care.
I have been suffering from bb + smell which comes out of the nose for almost 10 years now. It started overnight, without any forewarning. Friends and family told me that it is a faecal smell, like poop.

Since then a lot has changed, so the reason why I would ask for your knowledge is that I once got sick. I had tonsillitis and I took Seractil 500 mg and Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid. My smell got unbelievably bad.....really, you can't imagine. Anyway, due to this experience, it was clear to me that the tonsils have to be the problem, so we took them out. Unfortunately, nothing changed. That is why the medications had to be the trigger.

Why worsen the painkillers and the antibiotics the halitosis???? Any suggestions?? Where should I search for? Please I would take anything. Is it more likely that the painkillers were the triggers or the antibiotics?

Also, the doctor once found gut bacteria in my throat during a throat section test. My hygiene is perfect, so the bacteria has to come up from inside.

Thanks for your help and knowledge. Stay strong...we can get through this.