Your Email Address:

First Name:

my story and the cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
khalid
my story and the cure

Post by khalid »

I have been suffering from bad breath for a long time, and all the solutions available to me worked without result, and whenever I went to the dentist he told me that your teeth are healthy and there are no problems, but I noticed that when using dental floss, there was a smell in the floss in the area of ​​the wisdom tooth, and it was recurring Continuously, although I ruled out that this could be the reason, but in the end I said that I would remove the wisdom tooth, and in the end it was actually a problem that I had for many years, for more than 30 years. I searched for the problem and couldn't find it. In any case, it is better to arrive late than not to arrive.. After the extraction, you need a period of at least two months for the bell to heal and for complete hygiene. I also recently started using probiotics. I hope this topic is useful to everyone, thanks

Thevoidofemotion
Total Newbie

Re: my story and the cure

Post by Thevoidofemotion »

khalid wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:55 pm I have been suffering from bad breath for a long time, and all the solutions available to me worked without result, and whenever I went to the dentist he told me that your teeth are healthy and there are no problems, but I noticed that when using dental floss, there was a smell in the floss in the area of ​​the wisdom tooth, and it was recurring Continuously, although I ruled out that this could be the reason, but in the end I said that I would remove the wisdom tooth, and in the end it was actually a problem that I had for many years, for more than 30 years. I searched for the problem and couldn't find it. In any case, it is better to arrive late than not to arrive.. After the extraction, you need a period of at least two months for the bell to heal and for complete hygiene. I also recently started using probiotics. I hope this topic is useful to everyone, thanks
so did your bad breath go after removing your wisdom teeth? and what were your symptoms,did you have room filling bb?
khalid
Re: my story and the cure

Post by khalid »

Thevoidofemotion wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:58 pm
khalid wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:55 pm I have been suffering from bad breath for a long time, and all the solutions available to me worked without result, and whenever I went to the dentist he told me that your teeth are healthy and there are no problems, but I noticed that when using dental floss, there was a smell in the floss in the area of ​​the wisdom tooth, and it was recurring Continuously, although I ruled out that this could be the reason, but in the end I said that I would remove the wisdom tooth, and in the end it was actually a problem that I had for many years, for more than 30 years. I searched for the problem and couldn't find it. In any case, it is better to arrive late than not to arrive.. After the extraction, you need a period of at least two months for the bell to heal and for complete hygiene. I also recently started using probiotics. I hope this topic is useful to everyone, thanks
so did your bad breath go after removing your wisdom teeth? and what were your symptoms,did you have room filling bb?
Yes, it disappeared by 85 percent. The symptoms were a smell of putrefaction between the wisdom tooth and the tooth before it. After cleaning the tooth with dental floss, I felt an unpleasant taste in the mouth and an odor in the dental floss. After the extraction, and after the wound had healed, it completely disappeared.

additional point i felt much better when i use probiotics called Dicoflor that also helped.

i am not sure what do u mean by room filling BB..

let me know if u have any Q.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic