Your Email Address:

First Name:

Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years

Tell us your story with bad breath
xjek
Total Newbie

Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years

Post by xjek »

Hello everyone, I'm a 28-year-old guy who has been struggling with bad breath for 7 years. I still remember the moment it all started. I was in the car and I felt mucus dripping into my mouth from my throat during swallowing, and it had a bad taste. Well, since that moment, this process has never stopped. Even if I brush my teeth, use dental floss, and mouthwash, I still have bad breath because the mucus gets in my mouth after swallowing, and it creates a "trap" for food in the back of my mouth that increases the bad smell.

I constantly have mucus dripping into my mouth, and apparently, no doctor knows how to solve it. I even underwent surgery to fix my deviated nasal septum, but it had no effect. I've had numerous allergy tests, but no nasal spray has completely solved the problem. I don't believe it's acid reflux either (since the problem hasn't gone away even when following vegetable-only diets).

Do you know any similar stories or have any advice that could be helpful to me?

ryan

Re: Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years

Post by ryan »

Please read my post, and please try to do my procedure. You will thank me after.
i already went to dentist and had wisdom tooth extraction, to three ents and two gastroentorologist(with endoscopy/ultrasound). They didnt help me find solution. acid reflux triggers post nasal drip especially if you have laryngopharyngeal reflux(where acid reach the throat). i just want to help others. Just be consisitent with the procedure.
xjek
Total Newbie

Re: Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years

Post by xjek »

ryan wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:47 am Please read my post, and please try to do my procedure. You will thank me after.
i already went to dentist and had wisdom tooth extraction, to three ents and two gastroentorologist(with endoscopy/ultrasound). They didnt help me find solution. acid reflux triggers post nasal drip especially if you have laryngopharyngeal reflux(where acid reach the throat). i just want to help others. Just be consisitent with the procedure.
Hello Ryan, thank you for your reply.

I'm not sure I completely understood your solutions, is it not drinking water during the day? Only when you wake up and go to sleep?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic