Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dabur toothpaste

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SweetKiss
Total Newbie
Dabur toothpaste

Post by SweetKiss »

I posted about this toothpaste some months back in another thread but likely did not receive much attention as it had nothing to do with the topic being covered in that thread. So I wanted to post about it again because it has been about 4 months since I have been using this toothpaste and nothing else in the past 30 years has had the positive effect this toothpaste has had on my life. One of the most noticeable changes is the absence of that unpleasant taste that used to linger in my mouth even after having brushed my teeth. With this product, that unpleasant aftertaste is completely eliminated, leaving behind a refreshing sensation. Even when I drink alcohol I have not experienced that awful taste in my mouth the following morning.
When I first experienced these results it was hard for me to believe it and thought that like other products I had tried in the past it was only a matter of time where my bad breath would return but in these many months that has not happened. It is still difficult for me to believe a toothpaste could have such remarkable results, especially considering I used to attribute my issues to stomach-related problems.
Below is a short description of the toothpaste. You can likely find it at Indian stores or at Amazon which is where I bought my most recent tube. In case you may be wondering I have no affiliation to this toothpaste whatsoever. I hope it has the same positive results it has had for me and look forward to hearing your comments here if you decide to give the toothpaste a try.

Dabur Red Ayurvedic Toothpaste is a unique blend of traditional Indian Medicine and modern pharmaceutical technology. It combines the best of both in a side effects free formulation that is perfect for maintaining oral hygiene and keeping the gums and teeth healthy. Packed with the power of 11 active Ayurvedic ingredients such as Lavang, Pudina and Tomar among others, Dabur Red keeps all your dental problems away. Dabur Red Paste is the best ayurvedic toothpaste for pyria and 7 dental problems.