Your Email Address:

First Name:

What happend to all the old members?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

Re: What happend to all the old members?

Post by jess »

Hello everyone. “Old member here”. Just posting hoping to see some other old members reply here.

guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

HI jess, still here
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Hello everyone, old member here. It's reassuring to know that you old heads are still present in this forum, even if most of you prefer to quietly read the posts rather than actively engage in discussions. It's understandable that many of us may feel tired or less motivated to interact, but it's nice to see familiar faces still around.

A few weeks ago, I visited an internist and shared my ongoing concerns with him, only to receive the same familiar response: he couldn't smell anything. However, I firmly believed that he was lying. I underwent another test for H. pylori, which turned out negative. I specifically mentioned how sugars/carbs seemed to worsen my symptoms, hoping to convey my concerns effectively. It's disheartening when doctors fail to truly listen. Despite my proposal of the possibility of an overgrowth or bacterial migration from the colon into the small intestines as a potential explanation, it seems that my concerns have not been heard or taken seriously. I am scheduled to undergo an iron infusion because my iron levels have been difficult to increase. Furthermore, it has been determined that my folic acid levels are also low.

I never imagined that my mental health would deteriorate to this extent. I always believed that I would have found a solution or treatment by now. Additionally, I have found myself isolating in an unhealthy manner.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

guzler wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:05 am HI jess, still here
Hey, good to see you. Like me, I see you joined since 2006.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

billie wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:29 pm Hello everyone, old member here. It's reassuring to know that you old heads are still present in this forum, even if most of you prefer to quietly read the posts rather than actively engage in discussions. It's understandable that many of us may feel tired or less motivated to interact, but it's nice to see familiar faces still around.

A few weeks ago, I visited an internist and shared my ongoing concerns with him, only to receive the same familiar response: he couldn't smell anything. However, I firmly believed that he was lying. I underwent another test for H. pylori, which turned out negative. I specifically mentioned how sugars/carbs seemed to worsen my symptoms, hoping to convey my concerns effectively. It's disheartening when doctors fail to truly listen. Despite my proposal of the possibility of an overgrowth or bacterial migration from the colon into the small intestines as a potential explanation, it seems that my concerns have not been heard or taken seriously. I am scheduled to undergo an iron infusion because my iron levels have been difficult to increase. Furthermore, it has been determined that my folic acid levels are also low.

I never imagined that my mental health would deteriorate to this extent. I always believed that I would have found a solution or treatment by now. Additionally, I have found myself isolating in an unhealthy manner.
Good to see you. It’s cliché, but do your best to stay healthy mentally. And good luck with the things you have coming up.

Considering the hundreds of products I’ve tried/things I’ve done to get rid of bb, somehow for some reason I never tried NAC and/or glutathione. I’ve started taking them lately (for an unrelated condition), to my surprise it has helped my bb a lot.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

jess wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:31 am
Good to see you. It’s cliché, but do your best to stay healthy mentally. And good luck with the things you have coming up.

Considering the hundreds of products I’ve tried/things I’ve done to get rid of bb, somehow for some reason I never tried NAC and/or glutathione. I’ve started taking them lately (for an unrelated condition), to my surprise it has helped my bb a lot.
Hey Jess, could you please share the products you are using? I'd like to give them a try. Do these products have anything to do with sulfur/sulphates?
searching
Master

Post by searching »

I solved my BB problem more than a year ago, posted here .

Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing, and before using this device I still have: foul breath, tangy taste, slimy tongue.

Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing and after using this device I then have: neutral breath, no tangy taste, squeaky clean tongue, teeth, and gums.

Safe, easy, cheap, and the most reliable and effective method I've found after 40 years of trying nearly every approach publicized.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic