Your Email Address:

First Name:

One consistent observation over the years

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Marksmith
Total Newbie
United States of America

One consistent observation over the years

Post by Marksmith »

I have suffered with halitosis for about 17 years of my life.

It started in middle school when I hit puberty for some reason and has never stopped except for brief moments.

I constantly have to clear my throat (PND).

I have a white tongue all the time. I have great oral cleaning and always have but my tongue will go white again after like 4 minutes once I finish brushing.

I have very strong allergies and have taken shots at an allergist for over a year. Ice never been able to be consistent with it due to my work and school schedule.

1. I got my tonsils removed and the mess they gave me stopped the BB temporarily. I don't recall what the medications were since it was a very long time ago.

My right nostril is constantly blocked my left nostril is fine.

I have noticed that throughout my 17 years of having bad breath, sometimes due to reasons like the city I'm in, or the position I'm laying in, or an area I'm in, my right nostril opens up and I can breath freely.

In those moments when my nose opens up if I'm avke to brush my teeth and tongue the tongue will stay pink and the bad breath will go away 100%.

The longest my nose has cleared up has been a few hours and I had a completely pink tongue and fresh breath until about 4 minutes after my nostril was blocked again.

I have gotten a procedure to help with deviated septum. That didn't help.

I think my cure may be allergy related which makes my nose inflammed and blocks the right nostril.

Has anyone else noticed this?