Your Email Address:

First Name:

God loves us

Tell us your story with bad breath
ryan

God loves us

Post by ryan »

"Don't be afraid because God just tested you. He only wants you to fear Him because He doesn't want you to sin"

I'm not really sure what completely cured me but I surely believed that my FAITH truly healed me.

When I was in Elementary and High school, i was an altar boy/sacristan. When I was in College I was Student Catechist/major in Values Education. After I graduate I teach values education.

Even if you are faithful and religious, no one is exempted for Gods test and ultimate challenge.

I questioned God "Why me? I was faithful to you and served you"

I hated Him, I sinned a lot and became rebellious and my heart turned into stone

I lost my mother, I lost my job and I swallowed alive by depression and the Demons inside me.

I almost committed s**c*d*

But God saved me.

And the MIRACLE happened.

ryan

Re: God loves us

Post by ryan »

Please watch and listen to the song "Take me out of the Dark" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nplLLEwBIeg
Harry35
Total Newbie
Wales

Post by Harry35 »

Hello,

I'm glad to hear that you've found comfort and hope through your faith and relationship with God. Faith can play an important role in spiritual and emotional healing. It's wonderful to see how you overcame difficult trials and found the strength to carry on.
ryan

Post by ryan »

Life is beautiful. Why cant we see it? Are we blind? No, we're not blind, with bad breath, yes. We are still blessed and lucky to see things in the world. Be thankful and grateful of the breath of life(bad breath or no breath?)Appreciate small things "What is essential is invisible to the eye". "Count your blessings not you are missing". Everybody has its own battle to overcome. Its not all about you. Keep going. Your feelings are valid (frustration/disappointment) but its not an excuse to quit. Wait and be patient. Do your research. Cure will come soon/maybe its there already(Btw,Im cured)"If I can do it, why cant you" Be proud of yourself that you were able to reach this far. Happiness is a choice.
ryan

Post by ryan »

Please watch and listen to this Inspirational song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxas9Gub5AU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic