Your Email Address:

First Name:

I NEED ADVICE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
loveyourswlf

Re: I NEED ADVICE

Post by loveyourswlf »

usually Proton pump inhibitors only suppress stomach acid!! Since you have GERD its most likely you have low stomach acid! Stomach acid is important for breaking down your food! I’d say try ‘digestive bitters’ and chew your food well 30-40 times before swallowing!!

Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

uxman wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm From my research, apples have 3times more sugar than carrot. I have used celery and cucumber before and i didnt really see much difference. i read an article on carrot and apple combination curing bad breath, thats why i am trying it.
Check out xylitol powder. It's a good replacement for sugar.
Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
uxman

Post by uxman »

Smilingagain wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:58 pm
uxman wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm From my research, apples have 3times more sugar than carrot. I have used celery and cucumber before and i didnt really see much difference. i read an article on carrot and apple combination curing bad breath, thats why i am trying it.
Check out xylitol powder. It's a good replacement for sugar.
Thanks
Smilinagain
I tried xylitol chewing gum and it worsened my symptoms.
Uber
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Uber »

Hi Uxman

Any updates?
Did the carrots and apple blend continue to work for you?
uxman

Post by uxman »

Hello Uber, I am glad to say I am cured now. My problem was gas coming from my intestine up my mouth and nose. I saw a gastroenterologist and was prescribed rabeprazole, simethicone and meveberine. I am okay now though. I occasionally take Gaviscon sometimes. I hope you are okay too? Cheers
sergiorm7
Total Newbie
Peru

Post by sergiorm7 »

uxman wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:44 pm Hello Uber, I am glad to say I am cured now. My problem was gas coming from my intestine up my mouth and nose. I saw a gastroenterologist and was prescribed rabeprazole, simethicone and meveberine. I am okay now though. I occasionally take Gaviscon sometimes. I hope you are okay too? Cheers
Hi, how long have you been cured? Have you had no more bad breath since then? In addition to bad breath, you also had a white tongue and mucus in your throat?
Julián.free

Post by Julián.free »

Do you still take this treatment? How long did it take to give results? Best regards
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic