Your Email Address:

First Name:

The Breath Institute??!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
dm31
Total Newbie
Great Britain

The Breath Institute??!

Post by dm31 »

Hi guys, hope everyone is holding up ok!

I’ve been seriously considering visiting the Breath Institute, I believe they have locations in Manchester london and Dubai. I’m sure many of you have heard of it. I have seen a bit on here most people seem to think these places are a scam and a waste of money. But I was thinking, would it be worth going just to be able to get a diagnosis at least? My dentist and GP refuse to admit I have a BB problem and I would really like some scientific evidence to say I do!

Can anyone share their experiences at the clinic? Such as what tests they do and what the results show? I have some upcoming dental work due so I will wait for that to see if I have any improvements first. I know it’s a lot of money to pay but I think we’d all be willing to pay anything just to escape this god awful curse!

Thanks guys

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: The Breath Institute??!

Post by Jimi Stein »

do not waste your money...all these clinics are scam... you can buy mouthwash they offer online etc....you will save lots of money
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Ade

Re: The Breath Institute??!

Post by Ade »

Hey dm31, I’m also considering booking an appointment at the London clinic soon when I’m in Europe. Like you I just need a diagnosis and identify what bacteria are triggering my bb. Looks like people think it’s a scam but I feel like I’d regret not trying.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic