Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sinus Nebulizing cured me

Tell us your story with bad breath
TheresHope
United States of America

Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me

Post by TheresHope »

45kgs wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:41 am Do you think that the bb could be caused by a rhinolith or sinolith?
I’m sorry guys I received no notifications about these replies.

I thought I had cancer the smell was so bad. Smelled like rotting tissue Or some type of growth, smelled green and infected and permeated through my closed mouth and nose. But surprisingly the things I’ve done have gotten rid of the odor so there wasn’t anything growing in there it was just a bunch of infected mucus.

TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

Grateful wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:37 pm
TheresHope wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:37 pm As with many of your stories, I’ve tried just about everything for the odor coming from my nose and throat which I inherited from my dad. It first appeared at the age of 4. My grandmother noticed while getting me ready for preschool. I still remember the grimace on her face as she told me to close my mouth as she brushed my teeth. I didn’t understand then what was wrong but I knew it was something.

All through life I managed it with gum and mints but now in my 30s it became unmanageable. This happened after there was an uptick in my allergy symptoms. Now almost everything is an allergen for me. I did do nasal washes that didn’t help much because the upper sinuses remain inflamed and hard to reach. I knew I had to find a way to reach them that didn’t include inverting myself and doing a sinus flush to reach those cavities which stings like hell btw. Allergy meds that only masked the sneezing. Decongestants that actually cause more harm because they keep the mucus stuck in your nose and throat. Every herb that you can imagine I’ve done. Seems like it worked for a day and came back with a vengeance.

What helped was a nasal nebulizer. Alternatively one that covers the nose and mouth could work the same or better.
I’ve been experimenting with what I use, whether it’s saline, silver, a mixture of essential oils or peroxide but so far it has been doing an excellent job keeping the inflammation down allowing my sinuses to drain the mucus.

Guys I’ve literally never had to blow my nose so much in my life. The putrified mucus is leaving. To target my throat, I stick the device into my mouth and angle it at the back of my throat so that the mist gets back there.

I’ve also started adding antibacterial essential oils onto my tooth brush to help kill odor causing bacteria in the mouth and on the tongue.

This will only be beneficial for those with odor from the nose and throat. Most times it’s due to sinus congestion and rotting mucus stuck in there and in the throat. I also use that device that rinses the back of the nose. Navage I think it’s called and I’ve had that for years and it didn’t help but the combination of the 2 is working wonders. Hope it helps someone

Congratulations on finding your cure !!!

Had a few questions. Do you still do it daily for 3 times or have you reduced the frequency? Plus what is your diet like? Have you eliminated few food categories from your diet or you eat a regular diet (by regular I mean gluten dairy sugar etc) ?

No diet changes. Diary & sugar are the culprit and I know that but I haven’t cut them out but I do have to fight harder to recover when I eat them.

Also no stomach or digestion issues. My BB was strictly sinus related
Ade

Post by Ade »

TheresHope wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:57 pm Hi guys!

Just wanted to update. I have since stopped nebulizing because of the hassle. Inverting myself and dropping a saline solution with thyme, iodine, tea tree and peppermint mixed into my sinuses and allowing it to drain deep within the sinus cavities before getting up (2x per day) has been the easiest most effective option for me. I wish I had thought of this before purchasing the nebulizer. I also have the same mixture in a spray bottle and spray the back of my throat after brushing. I can’t believe how much better my breath is. I’m no longer afraid to get close to people and talk or breathe in enclosed spaces. I wake up and my mouth is not rancid with morning breath nor do I have the insane post nasal clogged soft palate/throat and I don’t have to clear my throat at all during the day and it was a constant thing before.

Hey @thereshope, you said that you regret buying the nebuliser since the new routine is more effective. Bit do you reckon that the nebuliser was maybe the solution that got rid of your bb and the new routine is just great for maintenance? Seems like the nebuliser is great for deep cleaning your sinuses.
Congrats on finding your cure, there’s still hope for us.
TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

Ade wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:59 pm

Hey @thereshope, you said that you regret buying the nebuliser since the new routine is more effective. Bit do you reckon that the nebuliser was maybe the solution that got rid of your bb and the new routine is just great for maintenance? Seems like the nebuliser is great for deep cleaning your sinuses.
Congrats on finding your cure, there’s still hope for us.

You know what? You’re probably right. I think nebulizing got the solution deep into the tissues and the method now is for maintenance. I’m glad you’re finding the nebulizer helpful and I’m happy that my sharing is helping others!

Best.
halley
Netherlands

Post by halley »

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you can buy a nebulizer on Aliexpress very cheap I tried it..it helped me from the start then I guess lost its efficiency a lot....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
TheresHope
United States of America

Post by TheresHope »

halley wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:11 pm Can i use this for the nebulizing? https://www.amazon.com/Navage-Nasal-Irr ... op?ie=UTF8
I have that but it only reaches the floor of the sinuses and not the upper sinuses. You will need a nebulizer or in the least, inverting your head to allow the treatment to enter all of the sinus cavities.
Ade

Post by Ade »

I’m gonna give this nebulizer a go, what do I have to lose anyway (except money of course)
theo433
Total Newbie

Post by theo433 »

Hi, i’m glad you found something that works for you! Could you please be so kind to share the recipe for the mixture you use now instead of the nebulizer? :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

easy buy saline water and put it inside...
or use peroxide 3 % food grade but dilute it with water to 1/8, some people also add few drops of iodine
theo433
Total Newbie

Post by theo433 »

Just wanted to update. I have since stopped nebulizing because of the hassle. Inverting myself and dropping a saline solution with thyme, iodine, tea tree and peppermint mixed into my sinuses and allowing it to drain deep within the sinus cavities before getting up (2x per day) has been the easiest most effective option for me. I wish I had thought of this before purchasing the nebulizer. I also have the same mixture in a spray bottle and spray the back of my throat after brushing. I can’t believe how much better my breath is. I’m no longer afraid to get close to people and talk or breathe in enclosed spaces. I wake up and my mouth is not rancid with morning breath nor do I have the insane post nasal clogged soft palate/throat and I don’t have to clear my throat at all during the day and it was a constant thing before.

Jimi, thx for the quick reply. I was however wandering about the mixture (or more specifically the measurements) of this solution :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

theo433 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:57 pm

Jimi, thx for the quick reply. I was however wandering about the mixture (or more specifically the measurements) of this solution :)
ok i want to know too
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Hi, I don't know if you already answered this, but what's the recipe for the nasal drops you do twice a day? How much of every ingredient goes into the mix? Thanks in advance.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic