Your Email Address:

First Name:

Idk how much more I can take

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Ar53828
Total Newbie

Idk how much more I can take

Post by Ar53828 »

I have had bad breath since high school and now here I am at 26 with the same problem. I’ve managed to have temporary relationships with men but all have left me I’m pretty sure because I couldn’t get rid of my bad breath. One guy had even called me “hot breath”. I’ve had to go through both of my pregnancies alone and deliver both alone. Now here I am alone with 2 kids…Today was just super tough on me because my newborn’s father came to visit and I ruined it for good with him I’m sure. Even though I’ve been alone this entire time, I was hoping things could still work out between us. But he might as well have just blatantly covered his nose the whole time. It’s even more depressing that the man refused to buy me something to eat after all I’ve done for him in the past. I really just want to give up on life. Only thing that is keeping me from giving up are my kids because I’m the only parent they have.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Idk how much more I can take

Post by Jimi Stein »

girl, you will pull through, I am sure, we are strong, you will get used of it... it takes time...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
halley
Netherlands

Re: Idk how much more I can take

Post by halley »

Same here, single with kids, last boyfriend called me stink mouth. Keep fighting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic