Your Email Address:

First Name:

Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?

Post by Jimi Stein »

KL123 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:01 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:07 pm how your kids deal with it? do they have room filling bb?
No, it's not room filling. But on their bad days, you can pick the odor from about a three to four feet away.

After years of taunting from the mean kids in school, they are obviously depressed - super depressed. Super low on confidence and super low on self esteem.
Their little brains are confused as to what the EFFF is wrong with them with no fault of their own?

Especially my eldest one as he has the worst kind.
He recently got # 3 position in a national level Math competition, the school poster his pictures on a various publications, but he is super lonely. He has no friends. He just locks himself in the room all day. Does not want to go on vacations or anywhere with anybody. Hardly talks to anyone at home. His head and shoulders are always down. He has no happiness in life - absolutely none!

He got accepted into two IVY league schools and also in Emory and University of Michigan's pre-med programs. This is besides his top choices where he got accepted into a combined BS/MD program. But he has absolutely no happiness and no joy about it. His personality is just totally crushed from inside. This kid of mine, during his childhood years would provide you a company of laughter and joy. He was energetic and full of funny talks, but now, it looks like his soul is dead from inside.

We have had talks about this very uncomfortable topic, and I simply told him to follow the oral cleaning routine that I do, watch your diet and cut on meats, and it may help a little. We also had a talk where he said, he will not have kids. And I said I 100% support you.

I always tell myself that if and only if, I knew that I would pass it on to my kids? I would've NEVER EVER gotten married. NEVER!

My middle one has somewhat mild symptoms, she is the smartest of all three, and currently attending high school. A few years ago, I was checking her browsing history and obviously she had searched "Bad breath cure" a few times and had visited some sites to check all those sh!tty products that we already know, do not work.

And the youngest one (7 years old) has a very potent morning breath. Kids usually don't have it THAT bad in the morning but he does. It goes away after brushing the teeth, and there is no odor during the entire day, but I know, soon as he hits anywhere between 8 to 12, and whatever the hormonal sh!t changes in him, the chronic halitosis will set in.

I did suggest them how to answer to mean kids.

If someone tells you that you have bad breath. Immediately reply them in a strong tone by saying, "Oh yeah? Open your mouth and let me smell yours!".
This puts the mean kids on the backfoot. And if they do open their mouths, take a fake sniff and loudly say, "EEWWWWWW".

Another thought in depressing times is to tell yourself that I scrapped my tongue, did the floss and brushed my teeth and used a mouthwash, and now if you get told that your breath stinks then reply them with, "I don't care. It's not my problem, it's your problem".

I do plan to talk to them to keep an eye on SELENBP1 research and who knows long after I die, there is some breakthrough? And they could hopefully find a remedy?
the only good out of this sad story is that you can test what works and what is not working because you can smell your kids.
Does bb varies?
It is probably gene and inability of the body to keep the bacteria count at max.....

Can you try some homeopathy on your kids? I would recommend like 200 C mercury sol...or 30 C and let them take it every day one pilule....
I think that should help...can you try?

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Thanks

What's 200 C mercury sol...or 30 C? What do they do and is there a difference in the content or it's only the potency that varies between the two?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

KL123 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:15 pm Thanks

What's 200 C mercury sol...or 30 C? What do they do and is there a difference in the content or it's only the potency that varies between the two?
it is just higher potency.....better start with 30C every day one drop or one globule....
I really wanna see if it might help...because symptoms for Merc Sol in homeopathy is exactly what we experience...strong bad breath.....room filling bb...and we all have been incontact with mercury that could cause this stuff.....fillings, vaccines etc...
so I wonder if it might help or not...but you can test it cause you smell him...
also do regular mouthwashes help them? With chlorine dioxide, or soduim chlorite?
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Oh, boy, homeopathy!

The undisputed queen of the schlocky, quacky, pseudosciences.
None of homeopathic theory is consistent with modern chemistry and physics.
Homeopathy will likely not affect your health in any way, but it’ll sure as hell shrink your wallet.
For those credulous individuals who believe in homeopathy, it may provide a temporary placebo effect.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Stevian wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:18 am Oh, boy, homeopathy!

The undisputed queen of the schlocky, quacky, pseudosciences.
None of homeopathic theory is consistent with modern chemistry and physics.
Homeopathy will likely not affect your health in any way, but it’ll sure as hell shrink your wallet.
For those credulous individuals who believe in homeopathy, it may provide a temporary placebo effect.
please dude you are clueless...
one small bottle of 10000 globules of medicine costs like 20 usd or less and you have it for life....so please dont spread your false shit around here....
I told him to try it because once it saved my life (it was for terrible stomach pain and it fixed me)....so please you have no idea what you are talking about...you also need to have an expert to prescribe the right remedy for you....

I am just focusing on merc sol, because it has the same symptoms as we have ...horrible bad breath, room-filling bad breath etc...

btw stick with modern chemistry....it will help you with your bb for sure...
Aloa
Total Newbie

Post by Aloa »

Jimi,
You said it once saved your life . Does it still work for you ? I’m actually about to buy it.
Since it’s my first post here I should probably introduce my case. I really don’t know when it started. It’s always been like that. My earliest revelation of not having a clean and fresh mouth even after brushing reaches to when I was 4 or 5 years old. I also had a family member who suffered from the same thing. And of course I tried so many things, with little or no result.
Anyway I’m really grateful for this forum and sending hugs to all <3
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Post by the_winter_soldier »

KL123 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:01 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:07 pm how your kids deal with it? do they have room filling bb?
No, it's not room filling. But on their bad days, you can pick the odor from about a three to four feet away.

After years of taunting from the mean kids in school, they are obviously depressed - super depressed. Super low on confidence and super low on self esteem.
Their little brains are confused as to what the EFFF is wrong with them with no fault of their own?

Especially my eldest one as he has the worst kind.
He recently got # 3 position in a national level Math competition, the school poster his pictures on a various publications, but he is super lonely. He has no friends. He just locks himself in the room all day. Does not want to go on vacations or anywhere with anybody. Hardly talks to anyone at home. His head and shoulders are always down. He has no happiness in life - absolutely none!

He got accepted into two IVY league schools and also in Emory and University of Michigan's pre-med programs. This is besides his top choices where he got accepted into a combined BS/MD program. But he has absolutely no happiness and no joy about it. His personality is just totally crushed from inside. This kid of mine, during his childhood years would provide you a company of laughter and joy. He was energetic and full of funny talks, but now, it looks like his soul is dead from inside.

We have had talks about this very uncomfortable topic, and I simply told him to follow the oral cleaning routine that I do, watch your diet and cut on meats, and it may help a little. We also had a talk where he said, he will not have kids. And I said I 100% support you.

I always tell myself that if and only if, I knew that I would pass it on to my kids? I would've NEVER EVER gotten married. NEVER!

My middle one has somewhat mild symptoms, she is the smartest of all three, and currently attending high school. A few years ago, I was checking her browsing history and obviously she had searched "Bad breath cure" a few times and had visited some sites to check all those sh!tty products that we already know, do not work.

And the youngest one (7 years old) has a very potent morning breath. Kids usually don't have it THAT bad in the morning but he does. It goes away after brushing the teeth, and there is no odor during the entire day, but I know, soon as he hits anywhere between 8 to 12, and whatever the hormonal sh!t changes in him, the chronic halitosis will set in.

I did suggest them how to answer to mean kids.

If someone tells you that you have bad breath. Immediately reply them in a strong tone by saying, "Oh yeah? Open your mouth and let me smell yours!".
This puts the mean kids on the backfoot. And if they do open their mouths, take a fake sniff and loudly say, "EEWWWWWW".

Another thought in depressing times is to tell yourself that I scrapped my tongue, did the floss and brushed my teeth and used a mouthwash, and now if you get told that your breath stinks then reply them with, "I don't care. It's not my problem, it's your problem".

I do plan to talk to them to keep an eye on SELENBP1 research and who knows long after I die, there is some breakthrough? And they could hopefully find a remedy?
wow this is ****ing heart breaking, no kid should go through that :(
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid