Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% found the reason for my bad breath (lingual tonsil stones), can’t get them out

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
theo433
Total Newbie

100% found the reason for my bad breath (lingual tonsil stones), can’t get them out

Post by theo433 »

Hi,

as everybody else here suspected all kind of possible reasons for my bad breath, blah blah…

Got my tonsils out in 2020 or maybe 2021 because off BB, didn’t really help.

After that I was sure that tonsil stones couldn’t possibly be the culprit of the smell, since i didn’t have any tonsils, so i never bothered smell checking the tonsil area again.

Now, just last week for some reason I was checking the smell where my tonsil used to be and it returned. Got a little tonsil stone out out of a leftover crypt but smell persisted. Then I was using my finger to smell test again, but I didn’t have a mirror so I kinda just felt up there and had a HORRIBLE smell, the same smell I used to have before my tonsillectomy. I then realized I was feeling in the area where my lingual tonsils are located. Got 3 quite big stones out, but I can still see more under the flesh, but I can’t get them out since there is no opening and I can’t use tools other than my finger because they are so far back :(((

jo317
Advanced

Re: 100% found the reason for my bad breath (lingual tonsil stones), can’t get them out

Post by jo317 »

Have you tried using a water pik?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic