Your Email Address:

First Name:

I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

Tell us your story with bad breath
JustHereToHelp
Junior

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

Post by JustHereToHelp »

One more update so I have it here on record. Besides the B1, and the trace amounts of Molybdenum, I also added Glutathione and NAC supplements about 2 weeks ago. Right around the same time that I started eating Gluten Free. I will likely be stopping(or pausing) these supplements in the next week, because I will be getting blood tests for another issue I have been having, and I don’t want the numbers to be messed up. I will continue the gluten free and I imagine my settled stomach/no extra-BB besides the nasal BB… will continue with this practice.

JustHereToHelp
Junior

Post by JustHereToHelp »

Anne2323 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:27 pm
JustHereToHelp wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:56 am
I don’t understand how someone could just blurt out that it is SIBO. How do you know that? How is your success with battling BB? Please let us all know what is working for you. So do you just eat lean meat and you’re good? Do you have a bunch of info you have posted in one location on this website that would help us that I could read?
Thanks
It has high chances of being SIBO since most breath test used to diagnose it aren’t always accurate. I started the fast tract diet 3 weeks ago, I’m basically eating only meat, eggs, lettuce mix, cucumber, celery, feta cheese, millet bread and a few other foods. After 2 weeks, my bad breath was gone by 50%. I’ll keep following the diet. I will post my succes story when it is indeed a success, when my halitosis is no longer a problem. Right now, i’m testing this diet and it seems promising. My SIBO test came back negative, but the diet works. I’ll retest for SIBO and have a deeper look into other possible digestive problems. I’ll keep you updated.
Hi Anne,

How’s your progress?
JustHereToHelp
Junior

Post by JustHereToHelp »

I don’t know if I will ever say I am BB free. But the rotten fecal smell that I have had since 2014 does not seem to exist since I had the operation and my sinus was cleaned out(vacuumed). I took a dose of antibiotics for 10 days or so after the surgery. And then another doctor(dermatologist) gave me a prescription for doxycycline for 30 days. I still have a lot of fear of my BB. And I still feel dry mouthed. I still chew orbit gum and eat Rolaids when I feel heartburn. But I have not had the fecal BB since before my sinus surgery. I also do not notice a difference in my BB even when I have heartburn, so who knows what was ever going on there. I am eating pretty healthy lately though. Not perfect, but pretty good. I have primarily stuck to the Gluten Free diet since I started it a few months ago so I don’t know if that is also related to the success but I am going to stick with it because my stomach feels a lot better. This is all I have to update. Conclusion: so far it appears an old infected root canal made it’s way up into my sinus and infected that. Once I cleared that I am much better in the BB dept. I will be back to report more when I feel I have something to report. If you don’t hear from me then that is a good thing.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Thnks for update
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

JustHereToHelp wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:27 am I don’t know if I will ever say I am BB free. But the rotten fecal smell that I have had since 2014 does not seem to exist since I had the operation and my sinus was cleaned out(vacuumed). I took a dose of antibiotics for 10 days or so after the surgery. And then another doctor(dermatologist) gave me a prescription for doxycycline for 30 days. I still have a lot of fear of my BB. And I still feel dry mouthed. I still chew orbit gum and eat Rolaids when I feel heartburn. But I have not had the fecal BB since before my sinus surgery. I also do not notice a difference in my BB even when I have heartburn, so who knows what was ever going on there. I am eating pretty healthy lately though. Not perfect, but pretty good. I have primarily stuck to the Gluten Free diet since I started it a few months ago so I don’t know if that is also related to the success but I am going to stick with it because my stomach feels a lot better. This is all I have to update. Conclusion: so far it appears an old infected root canal made it’s way up into my sinus and infected that. Once I cleared that I am much better in the BB dept. I will be back to report more when I feel I have something to report. If you don’t hear from me then that is a good thing.
What said the biopsy of the infection from your sinus? I mean the histological examination.
Lokocolo
Re: Finding a job

Post by Lokocolo »

Hi guys I came to London in 2021 worked in Sainsbury's for 8 months which killed me from inside and now Ive started working in a warehouse don't know how to live this life with work coz everywhere u go u have to talk or work with people it's so embarassing, don't know how to handle myself coz people cough sneeze watch me as I've done something wrong so tired of facing people and seeing there reactions. it's so irritating , trying to find a fully remote job which I know I can't get until and unless I have experience. Sometimes I think should I tell my coworkers that I have this nasal bb which comes from the stomach. Right now I am on low fodmap diet but nothing works after an hour into work my breath starts filling the room don't know how to handle life now.
Julián.free

Post by Julián.free »

What do you eat? Fatty food?
Lokocolo

Post by Lokocolo »

No I m just eating low fodmap zucchini tomato rice chicken no wheat no dairy. it's been a month but no change stil have nasal bb . I m thinking to go for carnivore diet hope it works.
JustHereToHelp
Junior

Post by JustHereToHelp »

dangeolgau wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm
JustHereToHelp wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:27 am I don’t know if I will ever say I am BB free. But the rotten fecal smell that I have had since 2014 does not seem to exist since I had the operation and my sinus was cleaned out(vacuumed). I took a dose of antibiotics for 10 days or so after the surgery. And then another doctor(dermatologist) gave me a prescription for doxycycline for 30 days. I still have a lot of fear of my BB. And I still feel dry mouthed. I still chew orbit gum and eat Rolaids when I feel heartburn. But I have not had the fecal BB since before my sinus surgery. I also do not notice a difference in my BB even when I have heartburn, so who knows what was ever going on there. I am eating pretty healthy lately though. Not perfect, but pretty good. I have primarily stuck to the Gluten Free diet since I started it a few months ago so I don’t know if that is also related to the success but I am going to stick with it because my stomach feels a lot better. This is all I have to update. Conclusion: so far it appears an old infected root canal made it’s way up into my sinus and infected that. Once I cleared that I am much better in the BB dept. I will be back to report more when I feel I have something to report. If you don’t hear from me then that is a good thing.
What said the biopsy of the infection from your sinus? I mean the histological examination.
He did not do one. He just looked up my nostril with a camera and said he sees the infection. I believe I already typed that about the camera. So what are the things that work for you? And that don’t work for you?
HiM
Total Newbie
Ecuador

Post by HiM »

I have read all your strong waiting for the day you realise that Ppi is the worst for your stomach. We should keep a high acid level in our stomach to kill bad bacterias (which creates bad odour) and kill Candida as well. I hope this information helps you. Good luck.
P.D. Keep your stress away. Having your body in “flight/fly” time stops your saliva production (best environment for Candida or bad bacterias).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic