Your Email Address:

First Name:

Kluyveromyces Marxianus B0399 as a CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
RiderOnTheMoon
Total Newbie
Russia

Kluyveromyces Marxianus B0399 as a CURE

Post by RiderOnTheMoon »

Hi guys. I need your help.
I spent the last months of my life reading scientific researches about halitosis. As it turns out, there are thousands, if not tens of thousands of studies done by scientific institutes, scientific communities and specialized clinics for the treatment of halitosis (Belgium, Switzerland). Their works are not just compilations of useless information that you could see on dozens of sites that your search engine gives you. Surely many of you have come across some of these studies - what they have in common is that the cause of halitosis (in the absence of periodontal disease and tonsil disease) is said to be the tongue coating - which is true - but why does this coating appears and why does it cause a stench in some people and nothing in others, is to this days a dark place of modern science.
The main way to combat halitosis, according to scientists and employees of specialized clinics, is much more thorough oral care than the average person, which necessarily includes cleaning tongue coating (it is responsible for 70% of the bacteria producing Volatile Sulfur Compounds) and rinsing mouth with rinse with chlorhexidine or (in studies over the last five years, scientists agree that this is even better) with chlorine dioxide. However, even they agree that even with the maximum possible cleaning of the oral cavity (tongue brushing, flossing, rinsing, specialized toothpaste), bad breath will disappear for NO MORE than 12 hours.
However, I did find one interesting study.
You can read it yourself:
https://biomedres.us/fulltexts/BJSTR.MS.ID.002180.php
but in a nutshell, scientists in Italy have used Probiotic Lactic Yeast Kluyveromyces Marxianus (formerly Fragilis) B0399 in the treatment of halitosis. After 14 days, just over 90% of study participants were completely cured of halitosis. The study was published in article format in a scientific journal.
But please don't rejoice ahead of time. There are a couple of obvious questions with this study.
1. Why, despite the year of the study (2018), its results have not yet scattered around the world?
2. Is this study an advertisement for a product containing the above probiotic, and all the authors (there are five of them) were bribed?
3. I've read a lot of studies, and one of the main signs of a serious study is its complexity and abundance of confusing tables. Everything here is clear even to the average person, and the odor reduction diagram looks like it was drawn up by a second grader.
I have an answer to every question, but I don’t want to get my hopes up in advance. In my life - probably as in yours - there were many false hopes. It seems to you that everything is over, but a week passes and it turns out that everything has just begun.
So why haven't I tried it myself yet?
As you can see from the flag on my profile, I am from a country that shall not be named. Supplies of foreign medicines, as well as food, as well as many clothing brands, have been suspended. There are no probiotics with Kluyveromyces Marxianus B0399 sold in my country and it is not possible to ship from other countries. This is where I need your help.
I am reaching out to those who lives in countries where these probiotics are available. Please buy any brand that contains it and try it for yourself. Write here that you are ready to try, and then after two weeks whether it helped you or not.
I think I said everything I wanted. If you have any questions, ask below and I will try to answer each one. If you have questions about halitosis: what causes it, what methods do scientists suggest to hide it, why do I so often refer to the oral cavity when many here say that it comes from the stomach or intestines (which may be true, but does not in any way cancel the direct relationship between those three) - ask and I will try to send you a link to a specific scientific study for your specific question.
Thank you guys and stay safe!
P.S. My answers to the three questions, I've asked you above:
1. The vast majority of halitosis researchers are dentists. The probiotic I'm talking about acts on the intestines, and accordingly is an area of interest for gastroenterologists, who have almost no research on halitosis. Moreover, in medicine, the issue of halitosis in recent years has been completely shifted to the shoulders of dentists, who, if they conduct probiotic research, study probiotics exclusively for the oral cavity (I have seen dozens of such studies), which have either short-term benefit or no benefit at all.
2. The list of authors is extensive and heterogeneous. Some of the authors are associated with very large research laboratories. However, this does not negate the fact that they could have been bribed or their names there are purely nominal.
3. The simplicity of the table and the study may be due to the fact that the dentists who carried it out at a certain point entered the field of gastroenterology and were not able to determine what caused the healing properties of the product.
P.P.S: Here is the study how Kluyveromyces Marxianus (Fragilis) B0399 works:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3272993/

the_winter_soldier
Junior

Re: Kluyveromyces Marxianus B0399 as a CURE

Post by the_winter_soldier »

Hi,

Thanks for the writing this, it looks like its hard to find a probiotic containing it, can you maybe send us a link of the probiotics you can find? maybe it has a different name when it's contained in a probiotic?

Also would this only assist people with white tongue or do you think people with pink tongues can also find this useful?
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
the_winter_soldier
Junior

after a long search, i found this, it does contain Marxianus but in combination with dozens of other cultures,

https://de.iherb.com/pr/garden-of-life- ... ules/27365
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
RiderOnTheMoon
Total Newbie
Russia

Post by RiderOnTheMoon »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:29 pm Hi,

Thanks for the writing this, it looks like its hard to find a probiotic containing it, can you maybe send us a link of the probiotics you can find? maybe it has a different name when it's contained in a probiotic?

Also would this only assist people with white tongue or do you think people with pink tongues can also find this useful?
Hi!
I found this version from Italy. They send it to your country or other countries in Europe. There is a question for the United States.
https://pharmacyloreto.com/longlife-diaryeast-60cps-veg
https://www.longlife.com/en/diaryeast-60-cps

I also found this, but it is currently unavailable:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Probiotic-Supp ... B09QHZWRWR

And the most popular and easy-to-find version, but it is "women's probiotic", as the label says, so maybe some of you will be afraid of some changes in your body (which can't happen, but I can understand your doubt):
https://www.pureformulas.com/product/pr ... 1000047625

I hope other guys will find more, or maybe some analogues of yeast probiotics which could work too.

Speaking about white and pink tongue. As I understand, it is not the amount of coating what is important, but its compound. Here is one study about it:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41522-022-00364-2
There is no need to read it all, you can just open Table 1 (click "Full size table") and see that the presence of coating in both halitosis patients and healthy control group varies from thin to thick and therefore does not affect anything. Nevertheless, a few have a completely clear tongue and still a bad breath. This means that their bad breath reasons are apparently different from most.
the_winter_soldier
Junior

I have completely pink tongue, that's why i want to make sure this solution is not only for individuals with white tongue.

i hope this works for people with bb from nose as well, cause that's what i'm dealing with
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
RiderOnTheMoon
Total Newbie
Russia

Post by RiderOnTheMoon »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:00 pm I have completely pink tongue, that's why i want to make sure this solution is not only for individuals with white tongue.

i hope this works for people with bb from nose as well, cause that's what i'm dealing with
As I understand, pink tongue makes it more complicated. I don't honestly know if a probiotic will help you - I don't know if it will help anyone - but the chance that it will help you, a person with no visible coating, is less than it will help anyone WITH coating. From that research on coatings and tongues that I sent you yesterday, it appears that a tongue without a coating is associated with the odor emitted exclusively by dimethyl sulfide (“DMS”, [CH3]2S), and not hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and methyl mercaptan (CH3SH ), commonly associated with coating halitosis and occurring in 90% of people with bad breath. Here is an excerpt that may clarify your situation:

"The oral malodor derives from the increase in the levels of several volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs), such as dimethyl sulfide (“DMS”, [CH3]2S), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and methyl mercaptan (CH3SH). The last two have been unequivocally related to intra-oral halitosis and appear to be responsible for up to 90% of oral VSCs(11) whereas dimethyl sulfide is considered to be implicated mainly in extra-oral blood borne halitosis(12)".

I'm not sure from your posts whether the smell is coming solely from your nose or from your nose and mouth. If the first, then everything I wrote above has nothing to do with you - and you should look for studies on the topic of smell exclusively from the nose, I'm sure they exist. If the second, there is a chance that your halitosis is blood borne (here is a study about it: https://www.nature.com/articles/sj.bdj.2013.329 )
the_winter_soldier
Junior

mine is both from the nose & the mouth(worse than nose), i don't really think its blood born, because i had a couple of days of clear breath after my treatment of SIBO with herbal antibiotics followed by probiotics, until it eventually came back, so i'm currently leaning into it's a 'gut' issue. it's 14 euros anyways so i'll order it and report back here
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
RiderOnTheMoon
Total Newbie
Russia

Post by RiderOnTheMoon »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:28 pm mine is both from the nose & the mouth(worse than nose), i don't really think its blood born, because i had a couple of days of clear breath after my treatment of SIBO with herbal antibiotics followed by probiotics, until it eventually came back, so i'm currently leaning into it's a 'gut' issue. it's 14 euros anyways so i'll order it and report back here
The thing is antibiotics dont only affect your gut and oral microflora, they also disinfect your blood. This is the reason why it is so difficult to determine which part of the body is responsible for halitosis (gut, mouth, blood veins?) - antibiotics act on everything at once, and unfortunately it is impossible to separate one from the other.
However, good luck trying it. I hope there will be changes for the better. I will continue to look for ways to order a probiotic to my country or find something similar in action and structure
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

RiderOnTheMoon wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:08 pm
the_winter_soldier wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:29 pm Hi,

Hi!
I found this version from Italy. They send it to your country or other countries in Europe. There is a question for the United States.
https://pharmacyloreto.com/longlife-diaryeast-60cps-veg
https://www.longlife.com/en/diaryeast-60-cps

I also found this, but it is currently unavailable:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Probiotic-Supp ... B09QHZWRWR

And the most popular and easy-to-find version, but it is "women's probiotic", as the label says, so maybe some of you will be afraid of some changes in your body (which can't happen, but I can understand your doubt):
https://www.pureformulas.com/product/pr ... 1000047625

I hope other guys will find more, or maybe some analogues of yeast probiotics which could work too.

Speaking about white and pink tongue. As I understand, it is not the amount of coating what is important, but its compound. Here is one study about it:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41522-022-00364-2
There is no need to read it all, you can just open Table 1 (click "Full size table") and see that the presence of coating in both halitosis patients and healthy control group varies from thin to thick and therefore does not affect anything. Nevertheless, a few have a completely clear tongue and still a bad breath. This means that their bad breath reasons are apparently different from most.

I looked into it
The item costs 14 Euros and shipping to U.S., is 35 Euros.
I will see if I want to give it a shot
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i am taking it right now....dont see any difference lol
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
the_winter_soldier
Junior

In case anyone is wondering, i just finished it today & unfortunately it didn't help me, although i didn't think it would in the first place
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic