Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB since childhood DIAGNOSIS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
godblessyou2493
Total Newbie
Romania

BB since childhood DIAGNOSIS

Post by godblessyou2493 »

Hello everyone,

I’m 30yo, bb started around 9-12 yo, tried everything possible on the earth to throw the garbage out of my mouth but no joy.

6 months ago I have finally discovered myself (doctors are useless) the diagnosis, its all about allergies. We do have or at least I have eosinophilia, from what I have studied on the web there is also a name of this disease called “NARES”, meaning that our imune system have an “soft error” and bomb with eosinophils our nasal cavity creating inflamation which give us the PND and than BB.

Now, to get your diagnosis is very simple you need to get this blood test with the name ECP(eosinophil cationic protein). The range from my lab is 0-20 and my result is 200🤯. My blood eosinophils are in normal range, but testing blood eosinophils is not an accurate test for eosinophilia, the accurate one is ECP.
I have a lot of things to explain about this test but I want to keep a short thread.
You can get this blood test in any Lab.

I have found also a “treatment” for this and have started it 1 month ago but as I have read on the web it can take up to 4 months to see if it is working or not. I have 30% improvment in my bb righ now.
I have choosed the golden treatment which exist on the market it is a biological treatment called “DUPIXENT”, I get a shoot every two weeks, right now I have done 2 injections. This is very expensive it cost me 2000€ every month, I will be broke soon.
To buy this you need prescription from an ENT, but trust me no one will prescribe DUPIXENT if as a symptom you have only “halitosis”, these motherfuckers. But I have resolved the problem with Paint, I have done myself the prescription and bought it.
Anyway you dont need to get this, lets first see if this work on myself will keep you updated.
Forgot to mention that this is life time treatment.

So guys to understand better you need to go and get this ECP blood test and come back here and let us know if I’m right, maybe I’m wrong and I have this problem only myself. This is valid only for people who their bb started in their childhood.
Lets solve this problem.

Anyone can get in touch with me for anything via Telegram @Adene55

godblessyou2493
Total Newbie
Romania

Re: BB since childhood DIAGNOSIS

For nasal eosinophilia is possible to try as an treatment a nasal rinse with an corticosteroid like budesonide(Pulmicort) or something similar 2 times a day, it is safe for long term.
This is a cheap treatment.
Longtime
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Longtime »

To get it approved you have to have asthma, sinusitis with polyps or EOE. People have said white tongue. My doctor saw white plaques on my egd but no eosinophilia on pathology. Do you have any of these medical problems.
godblessyou2493
Total Newbie
Romania

Longtime wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:24 pm To get it approved you have to have asthma, sinusitis with polyps or EOE. People have said white tongue. My doctor saw white plaques on my egd but no eosinophilia on pathology. Do you have any of these medical problems.
I have asthma but not a severe one. No doctor wanted to prescribe DUPIXENT, I made the prescription myself and bought it with my own funds.
I have eosinophilia diagnosed via ECP and nasal biopsy show lot of eosinophils infiltration.

I’m curious did you checked your blood levels of eosinophilic cationic protein?
Longtime
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Longtime »

No I didn’t. But will get it. For asthma it has to be moderate to severe asthma to qualify. Tell your doctor you are wheezing get inhaler. Then say the inhaler is not working and you have to use it four to five times a night. They will give you a steroid inhaler. Say you still have symptoms mainly at night. They can’t prove you don’t. The insurance will approve it then.
Longtime
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Longtime »

Sorry four to five time a week, not a night.
Longtime
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Longtime »

I am waiting for approval for asthma that my allergist just started application today
godblessyou2493
Total Newbie
Romania

Longtime wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:11 am No I didn’t. But will get it. For asthma it has to be moderate to severe asthma to qualify. Tell your doctor you are wheezing get inhaler. Then say the inhaler is not working and you have to use it four to five times a night. They will give you a steroid inhaler. Say you still have symptoms mainly at night. They can’t prove you don’t. The insurance will approve it then.
How is going, did you get the blood test?
Longtime
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Longtime »

Is it working? Just got my prescription. Dupixent has a copayment card online that covered the copay. Just change the options until it says you qualify.
godblessyou2493
Total Newbie
Romania

Longtime wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:04 pm Is it working? Just got my prescription. Dupixent has a copayment card online that covered the copay. Just change the options until it says you qualify.
No bro, is not working for the halitosis. But if you take it for asthma it will be a gamechanger, in one week you will breath at 100%.
I have stopped the shots, I have done bi-weekly shots for 4 months.
If your asthma is not severe I dont suggest you to put dupixent in your body, this will ***k your eyes, you will see after 2-3 shots.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic