Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tongue smells

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
games1
Total Newbie
Tongue smells

Post by games1 »

Hi!

Still didnt find any cure for my problem.

Does anyone know if there is any product that kills this vinegar/sour smell from tongue?
Licking my arm is the best way to find out that my saliva smells.
I used chlorhexidine ,but it works only for a day. As soon as a stop using it,the smell comes back. Antibiotics work for 1-2weeks.

Still no cure for this shit? Or at least something that i can use everyday?

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Tongue smells

Post by KL123 »

Consider yourself super lucky that's is sour/vinegar kinda smell. That's NOTHING!

Ours are like dead body/rotten meat. Not sure what kinda sh!tty bacteria sits in the back of tongue that keeps producing this junk - non-stop.
HarryPotter69
Total Newbie
Pakistan

Post by HarryPotter69 »

every morning i regularly brush my teeths but still i have a bad bearth after that what should i do
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

HarryPotter69 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:08 pm every morning i regularly brush my teeths but still i have a bad bearth after that what should i do
Scrape your tongue with a good tongue scraper very thoroughly to scrape all the junk from the back of your tongue (near the throat) - this is done before brushing the teeth.

And when brushing the teeth, make sure to also brush your tongue ... all the way to the throat.

In many Asian countries, there is no concept of twice a year DEEP DENTAL CLEANING FROM AN ACTUAL DENTIST.

So you MUST go to an actual dentist (not the technicians who have opened a dandansaaz dentist shop at every other corner - wo sab bhenchod Gandu hotay hain) ) who graduated from a good dental school and have your teeth and gum DEEP CLEANED. Do this twice every year.

Remember the term, DEEP CLEANING of gums and teeth. The dentist will use special tools to under your gums to clean up the dirty bacteria that has been residing there for years and years and years.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic