Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm seeing significant improvements

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL123
Sheriff
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements

Post by KL123 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:37 pm bad breath bacterias are like bullies...you fight them and they disappear for a few days then after a while they come back and deja vu
This!

Our body is a non-stop production of this bad bacteria. The only way to stop is our deaths.

the_winter_soldier
Junior

Re: I'm seeing significant improvements

Post by the_winter_soldier »

Update: another round of improvement for treating my Leaky Gut.

I tested positive for Leaky Gut (133.5 ng/ml instead of the normal <=78 ng/ml) a while back and i didn't look into it immediately because i was dealing with some other stuff at that time, now i've been taking Cabbage Juice, Zinc Carnosine, Collagen & L-Glutamine for a couple of days now and it's having a massive improvement on my bb(specially the nose bb), i don't get reactions when i seat next to someone now, i feel as if the bb from my nose is completely gone, i still get reactions when i talk so there is another thing i'm missing with my mouth, otherwise this is already making a huge improvement in my day to day life.

If you have a bb from mouth AND nose, you should test for Leaky Gut and then follow the above protocol to see if you can find a relief.
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic