Your Email Address:

First Name:

Struggling to find the type of bb i have. Someone please help me

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Upset35s
Total Newbie
Australia

Struggling to find the type of bb i have. Someone please help me

Post by Upset35s »

Hi everyone,

Apologies for any mistakes.

I am suffering from bb since i am 13years old. Now i am 34 years old. I have been bullied at my school, college and work and also by family. I quit my job in 2013 because of bb. But restarted my career in 2022 for financial stability. Hence i am again started getting embarrassing situations at work. But i can't quit this time as i go in debt.
I want some help to identify my type of bb if any of you going through same symptoms. I have tried a couple of bb methods in this forum in 2018-2019 like,
Oil pulling, peroxide, baking soda, bliss products, kforce, chlorine mouthwash, nasal wash, treated hpylori, laser on throat, proton inhibitors etc.
None of them worked for me.
I might not have chronic bb. But i get face reactions, nose covering and stepping away reactions from people all times.
Really struggling at work to talk to people. I dont have confidence and i am getting stuck when i see those reactions and i cant talk. Nose covering reaction is brutal to me. There is not one day without depression.
My symptoms are,
My morning breath is bad.
I have mucous at the back of throat in morning. But not through out day.
Have white hairy tongue. I always feel my bb is coming from tongue.
Bb is worse after every meal.Even if i dont eat, bb is bad.
No visible acid reflux. But not sure if i have silent reflux.
Sweets, chocolate, coffee and alcohol makes bb worse.
Red meat, cheese, milk,onions, carbs etc makes my bb worse.
Lick test doesn't smell that bad.
I can smell my bb sometimes or after some food and feels like coming from tongue.
No yellow coating or thick white coating. But its slightly hairy.
After a naps, my mouth bb is so gross.
No room filling bb
No nasal bb
No body odour
Mouthwashes or tongue scrapping gives me 10mins of bb relief.I use kforce tongue gel twice a day to scrape my tongue. I use a sugar free toothpaste with some propolis content.
Please someone help or guide to find the type or how to give a start.
Thanks in advance.

Upset35s
Total Newbie
Australia

Re: Struggling to find the type of bb i have. Someone please help me

Post by Upset35s »

Not anyone have a comment on similar experiences.
Did i posted in wrong section?
SunGod
Total Newbie

Post by SunGod »

You can do the baking soda test to see if you have low stomach acid.
sisi_
Total Newbie

Post by sisi_ »

I have completely the same symptoms. Started for me also at 13 years old.
But sorry can‘t help on the type cause I don‘t know it myself. I prefer just being careful on diet. And the fact that we use so many mints and gums for the breath is so bad for our stomach
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Upset35s wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:40 am Hi everyone,

Apologies for any mistakes.

I am suffering from bb since i am 13years old. Now i am 34 years old. I have been bullied at my school, college and work and also by family. I quit my job in 2013 because of bb. But restarted my career in 2022 for financial stability. Hence i am again started getting embarrassing situations at work. But i can't quit this time as i go in debt.
I want some help to identify my type of bb if any of you going through same symptoms. I have tried a couple of bb methods in this forum in 2018-2019 like,
Oil pulling, peroxide, baking soda, bliss products, kforce, chlorine mouthwash, nasal wash, treated hpylori, laser on throat, proton inhibitors etc.
None of them worked for me.
I might not have chronic bb. But i get face reactions, nose covering and stepping away reactions from people all times.
Really struggling at work to talk to people. I dont have confidence and i am getting stuck when i see those reactions and i cant talk. Nose covering reaction is brutal to me. There is not one day without depression.
My symptoms are,
My morning breath is bad.
I have mucous at the back of throat in morning. But not through out day.
Have white hairy tongue. I always feel my bb is coming from tongue.
Bb is worse after every meal.Even if i dont eat, bb is bad.
No visible acid reflux. But not sure if i have silent reflux.
Sweets, chocolate, coffee and alcohol makes bb worse.
Red meat, cheese, milk,onions, carbs etc makes my bb worse.
Lick test doesn't smell that bad.
I can smell my bb sometimes or after some food and feels like coming from tongue.
No yellow coating or thick white coating. But its slightly hairy.
After a naps, my mouth bb is so gross.
No room filling bb
No nasal bb
No body odour
Mouthwashes or tongue scrapping gives me 10mins of bb relief.I use kforce tongue gel twice a day to scrape my tongue. I use a sugar free toothpaste with some propolis content.
Please someone help or guide to find the type or how to give a start.
Thanks in advance.

Do the lick tongue test properly by gently taking your finger all the way to dorsum (back of the tongue near the throat) and very gently use your nail to take a sample of saliva on the tongue surface. Let it dry for a minute and then take a sniff.

So far as your diagnosis go? I guess no one knows - if we knew it, we would be able to do something about it.

In the office, whenever get a moment, step out and breathe fresh oxygen by inhaling a lot of fresh air and keeping in your lungs before releasing it.
Keep a good tongue scraper, toothbrush and paste and a good oil based mouthwash in a small bottle at work. And go through a routine of thoroughly scrapping your tongue and spitting out all the junk - gargle and squish with water and then brush your teeth and tongue - and then use the mouthwash (gargle) - and also chew a good gum.

This should help you go thru the day at work.
Thea
Total Newbie
Philippines

Post by Thea »

Hi, I've got the answer for you problem please click here https://youtu.be/DwZyHw7SFUs?si=C_eOcemJVh9ZGvl2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic