Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vitamin Water

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

issy154 wrote:Whatever man. Why don't you go Tung brush your ass breath then. :roll:
Mommy didn't love you enough eh?

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I love the way you make the Tung Brush sound like the Best Invention in the World, Ever. I'm looking at one now, what I see are bristles arranged in a circular fashion, in groups 3mm apart. No magic. It's a bit better at cleaning the tongue than a toothbrush, and it's got a charming name, but it's not our "Saviour". Hth. 8)

:-({|=
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Larc400 wrote:I love the way you make the Tung Brush sound like the Best Invention in the World, Ever. I'm looking at one now, what I see are bristles arranged in a circular fashion, in groups 3mm apart. No magic. It's a bit better at cleaning the tongue than a toothbrush, and it's got a charming name, but it's not our "Saviour". Hth. 8)

I AGREE. I can't believe I wasted 5 bucks on that piece of shit. I didn't notice any difference. You guys must've not been cleaning your tongues well enough, that's why it's bleeding and sore.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "bash TUNG brush" since its what has been happening for the last three pages

still waiting on mine
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Let me quote 2 parts from my post in the tung brush thread since it seems someone has the attention span of a goldfish:
noptical wrote:By the way for those who just got the tung brush: It's effectiveness is increased a lot over time. The first few days or weeks it will be a little uncomfortable or even may make your tongue bleed but after a few days your tongue gets used to it and you dont feel a thing
noptical wrote:IF YOU'RE USING A TUNG BRUSH AND STILL NEED TO USE A TONGUE SCRAPER, THEN YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
------------------------------------------
Larc400 wrote:I love the way you make the Tung Brush sound like the Best Invention in the World, Ever. I'm looking at one now, what I see are bristles arranged in a circular fashion, in groups 3mm apart. No magic. It's a bit better at cleaning the tongue than a toothbrush, and it's got a charming name, but it's not our "Saviour". Hth. 8)

Duh you're not supposed to look at it, you're supposed to brush your tongue with it else it won't work :P
It seems simple and all, but it works much MUCH better than any tongue scraper I used.
And yes from all the money I spent on bad breath products, the money I spent for the tung brush is the most well spent. Actually its the only well spent, but that's a whole another story.

issy154 wrote:You guys must've not been cleaning your tongues well enough, that's why it's bleeding and sore.
Oh maybe your greatness can teach us mere mortals how to clean our tongues? [-o<
Aren't you the one who got good breath after starting to floss? You probably don't even have chronic halitosis, your bad breath comes probably from your inability to maintain your oral hygiene or something and you think you can tell US what's the right way to clean our tongues :lol:
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

noptical wrote:
Oh maybe your greatness can teach us mere mortals how to clean our tongues? [-o<
Aren't you the one who got good breath after starting to floss? You probably don't even have chronic halitosis, your bad breath comes probably from your inability to maintain your oral hygiene or something and you think you can tell US what's the right way to clean our tongues :lol:
It was a number of other factors as well, i.e. smartmouth, flossing more accurately, and tongue scraper.

I'd say most of it [bb] comes from my tongue. And I am NOT telling you that you're cleaning your tongues wrong, but that the tongue scraper works JUST THE SAME as a freaking Tung brush, and I didn't notice much of a difference, so there's no need to waste money.

And Noptical, I truly feel sorry for you, being the jackass you are, you probably have the WORST breath on this site.

Still, with your cheeky comments and that I'm-a-sarcastic-smart-ass-with-shit-breath attitude, you ****ing deserve your bb.

And I just want you to know that once you finally manage to think up a sad pathetic retort, I could not give a rat's ass and am completely ignoring you, as there is no point in arguing with you. ](*,) <------you
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

issy154 wrote:
noptical wrote:
It was a number of other factors as well, i.e. smartmouth, flossing more accurately, and tongue scraper.

I'd say most of it [bb] comes from my tongue. And I am NOT telling you that you're cleaning your tongues wrong, but that the tongue scraper works JUST THE SAME as a freaking Tung brush, and I didn't notice much of a difference, so there's no need to waste money.

And Noptical, I truly feel sorry for you, being the jackass you are, you probably have the WORST breath on this site.

Still, with your cheeky comments and that I'm-a-sarcastic-smart-ass-with-shit-breath attitude, you ****ing deserve your bb.

And I just want you to know that once you finally manage to think up a sad pathetic retort, I could not give a rat's ass and am completely ignoring you, as there is no point in arguing with you. ](*,) <------you
wow, i think we should all just be happy when people find something that works for them. not everyone has the same symptoms and not everyone responds the same to each treatment. i've never found a tongue scraper helpful. i thank God everyday for tung. but am i hating on issy cuz issy thinks tung useless, no. your tongue is probably much healthier than others and can respond just fine to tongue scraping. we should all just take a breather and resume to normal discussion about treating bb.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Nopto & Issy should get a room ffs, love is in the air.

Let's just summarize this thread and move on:
Some ppl like the "Tung Brush", & some think it's overrated.

Next :arrow:
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

well i got my TUNG brush.

Wasnt impressed with it, just looked like a normal toothbrush with an abnormally shaped head. Whatever.

Then I used it! My gosh, the hype is very valid. This thing actually cleans the tongue far quicker and more superior to the toothbrush. And it makes a scraper redundant. This thing somehow actually makes slime and gunk stick to it so that there is not need to scrape off the gunk, just run the brush under the tap and do it again.

With the breeze gels i would have to wait one or two minutes for the stuff to "soak in" and work, and not only that, id have to repeat the process a second time. With the TUNG gel i only need to brush the tongue for 10 seconds one time. thats it. It has reduced my oral hygene routine from 15 minutes to 5 minutes.

i was so wrong about this one.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Didya notice any "dry mouth" side effects with the TUNG gel? I just don't know which Gel to get :oops:
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

issy154 wrote:I'd say most of it [bb] comes from my tongue. And I am NOT telling you that you're cleaning your tongues wrong, but that the tongue scraper works JUST THE SAME as a freaking Tung brush, and I didn't notice much of a difference, so there's no need to waste money.

O rly? But you don't own one, how do you know? Or did you get one after reading some of the replies above?

Yeap being a "jackass" as you say, makes me a good candidate for the worst bad breath one the site :lol: No, I don't have nearly the worst breath in the site. I use tung brush.
But hey, aren't you the one who said that the tung brush is just like a toothbrush and its a waste of money and then said that "my friend has one" who also happens to have "normal breath" when you're completely clueless. Hey good job making up stories about something you have no idea of and depriving some people of the opportunity to have a much better breath. Who's the jackass now? :lol:
austuser wrote:well i got my TUNG brush.

Wasnt impressed with it, just looked like a normal toothbrush with an abnormally shaped head. Whatever.

Then I used it! My gosh, the hype is very valid. This thing actually cleans the tongue far quicker and more superior to the toothbrush. And it makes a scraper redundant. This thing somehow actually makes slime and gunk stick to it so that there is not need to scrape off the gunk, just run the brush under the tap and do it again.

With the breeze gels i would have to wait one or two minutes for the stuff to "soak in" and work, and not only that, id have to repeat the process a second time. With the TUNG gel i only need to brush the tongue for 10 seconds one time. thats it. It has reduced my oral hygene routine from 15 minutes to 5 minutes.

i was so wrong about this one.
See issy that's what I exactly describe in every post I make about the TUNG brush. This stuff is so simple yet soooo much more effective than any other product, even the expensive ones.
Glad that it helped you austuser, I'll keep "promoting" it as much as I can, its of the very few things that work so well and everyone here has to know products that were already tested and work. I'm sure it will help most people here so I recommend everyone to buy one, it costs nothing compared to other products. Only 5$ + 5$ for the gel.

By the way, I've been using the TUNG brush without the TUNG gel for the last month and it still keeps working well (I use a little colgate toothpaste), removing all the gunk stuff from the tongue like a magnet. I'm trying to avoid the TUNG gel because it contains zinc and some people here say that zinc dries your mouth so I want to test if the TUNG gel does that too.
Larc400 wrote:Didya notice any "dry mouth" side effects with the TUNG gel? I just don't know which Gel to get :oops:
Why don't you try it too :)
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

So yeah, tung brush isn't any different. My tongue doesn't really have a lot of coating so I guess that's why I didn't notice anything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic