Your Email Address:

First Name:

Gargling with Vodka - Try it

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Gargling with Vodka - Try it

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have a suggestion.

Alcohol shold clear the infection right.

So I suggest gargling with Vodka for 1 minute, spit it out , clean the area with tungbrush, spit it out , rinse, repeat the gargle and spit it out.

DO not swallow or you will be drunk.

Let me know how it goes.

Vodka should cure the infection, it is used for wounds to not get infected

Let me know how it goes.

Troy

Post by Troy »

Hehehe...and people who smell ur breath will not only think u have bb, but will also think ur an alcoholic.
I also doubt the bacteria that causes bb is the same as the bacteria you kill in wounds, but hey, we got nothing to lose right.
If someone gives it a go, let us know how it goes.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Look it is not a joke, I remembered that somebody got rid of bb each time he drank vodka. YOu will not smell if you gargle probably, you will smell if you will drink it because it will come to oyur lungs.

SO I doubt people will smell your alcoholic breath
Troy

Post by Troy »

Have you tried it yourself??
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes and I think it works. Tha is why I want to test it on others.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

i do know that on big nights when i go out drinking, sometimes the next day i will have no bb at all, and this is usually if i'd stuck to spirits like tequilla or vodka the night before. So it does make sense. But we all know what happens with any anti-bacterial we use....the bacteria just come back.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

austuser wrote:i do know that on big nights when i go out drinking, sometimes the next day i will have no bb at all, and this is usually if i'd stuck to spirits like tequilla or vodka the night before. So it does make sense. But we all know what happens with any anti-bacterial we use....the bacteria just come back.
man, this is what I was about to wrote too... i´ve been thinking on this for years

It´s really weird, but always the day after i get drunk, i don´t have bb, at least until i eat or something....it´s the best day for my breath, but always after i sleep. Cause in the night when i´m drinking of course my breath is at it´s worst (maybe is because of the lungs then?) and the taste it´s not good at all.

And even when I often wake up from a big drunk, and i´m reeeeaaally dehydrated, and my mouth is dry as hell, my breath is better than ever....

How could this be???

I´m gonna buy a bottle of vodka, if this thing don´t works i´m gonna drink it on friday night
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

I don't know about this one.
For the symtoms of BB I have it seems like you are way off track.
Whenever i go out drinking I have extremely chronic BB for days after.
I'm thinking it maybe because I haven't stuck to pure spirits such as vodka so I will give it a go.
So what about all the theories of using non-alcohol based mouth washes?
deekey

Post by deekey »

so for the record....

alcohol makes the condition better or worse?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

alcohol is probably the worse diuretic on earth. You need not swallow it for it to dry out every pore in your mouth. Who knows the effect on the teeth and gums?

Not to mention... to say again. BB doesn't originate from the mouth. If it does, you should see a dentist and quickly rid the problem. For those of us with digestive, tonsil, or nasal problems, gargling liquor is a waste of time and good liquor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic