Your Email Address:

First Name:

SCREAM!!!

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
blue10
Total Newbie

SCREAM!!!

Post by blue10 »

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. just want to through my hands up and say f uck it. f uck everyone.

sorry everyone who reads this but i really need to do that :twisted: :twisted:

HappyDays
Advanced

Post by HappyDays »

I feel your fustration. It is needed to get it out. Glad you decided to do it here and not towards anyone like I have sometimes. Even when things are getting better since I had tonsillectomy, things are still stressful. Fighting an invisible bully who is fcking up our lives constantly. Doesnt take a break or anything. I just want to take a timeout for about 5 minutes to relax and put my guard down.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!! :twisted:

But like anything else, you cant give up. My daughters always say, "Father, I am gonna keep trying and I will never give up just like you taught me". They have no idea that they are teaching me what I taught them and it feels great to be reminded not to ever give up. Have faith and methodically keep fighting. Have ration for every move you make with this or you will just be randomly doing stuff. Learn as much as you can about you r specific issues and then start fighting back. It can be beat!! :mrgreen:

If anyone needs to talk to someone live, just let me know and I am willing to do so if you are in the US.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic