Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dinner

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Dinner

Post by thanatos »

Date time
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

best of luck to you!
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Looks like you found a decent person that sees thru the fog! =D> Go to dinner and talk freely and see how she reacts!
HappyDays
Advanced

Post by HappyDays »

Only tip is to continue being yourself and dont become self concious now and its too late. She has already fallen for you in a specific way so dont change who she knows. It will be fine. Its been 6 months, believe me she doesnt care as much about the bb as you think. Just be yourself and concentrate on making it a nice interesting date and everything will work out. If needed, just kiss her on the cheek and give a nice hug which will definitely lead to a second date. If you have to, carry a toothbrush and brush your teeth while in the restaurant. Thats what I would do is freshen up a bit in anticipation of a goodnight kiss.

Dont worry, just be yourself and you'll be fine. :mrgreen:
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Simply cleaning the back of the tounge with your fingers & plain water in the men's room seems to help. At least I use that trick before any situation when I know some kissing can't be avoided 8)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

good job man

i hope she looks good, but why worry so much, she will kiss you first trust me.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

the best luck in the world!!

be as you were till now.....if you manage to get a table outdoors....then you are in a great situation...

in my opinion, don´t brush your teeth with thootpaste between the night cause she could smell that you did it and could be a little weird for her.....

what you could do for another next date is to use aktiv oxigen concentrated just before the date, it leaves your mouth very clean, to me it feels like a healthy mouth should be....

good luck!
Last edited by emotional rescue on Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

And what if there were some reactions. Who cares man. You should be used to the reactions by now. I get them everyday. There's no way I can avoid them.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

if you got the reactions, it's a good thing dude. She continued to talk to you. Says something about her, no?
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

people do get use to the smell when your around them long enough. it doesn't mean they'll never notice it again, but it's they won't react like a random person on the street.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic