Your Email Address:

First Name:

Getting Job and Bad Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think this ****ing bad breath is like a plague, it is actually wipng us off the earth.

We can not get a good job that we deserve, we can not get a partner to have children, we can not find friends, love...........

It is really like a ****ing plague. It is like the nature tries to wipe our genes out of this earth.
I mean it happens with animals all the time, but being jobless because of bad breath is a major issue.

I know from my experience they always offered me a low payment jobs, but usually i could hardly find any. I would probably die of hunger if others would not help me.

THis is so fucked up.

I remember when I sent CV to companies and they told me over the phone I have really good chances to get a job and when I came there it was like 5 minutes talk any you are out.

THis is really fucked up...............................

slone
Total Newbie

Post by slone »

I can fully understand ur situation, Jimi. Before the actual interview, I was always so confident and rehearsing the whole interview in my head. But whenever i opened up my mouth and notice their first reaction, i'd just feel that its better if i never exist at all...

But don't give up hope yet. There are still some people who don't mind our condition and willing to give us a chance just like my colleagues right now. I hope that my next job would be as lucky though.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I am dreading the day when I have to find a new job. I may just be open over the phone and explain the situation first. Just be honest... maybe you'll get some sympathy. Don't forget to blast the :-({|=
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Went to a job interview yesterday.

Haven't called me back yet despite being fully qualified.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i remember i did nt come in a suit but in sport jacket and bitch just stopped the interview in first minute

****ing cunt

i mean brain is more important then suit
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

You gotta step it up in the presentation department especially if it requires a suit. It shows them how serious you are no matter how ridiculous and unnecessary it may seem.

I don't think it would be a good idea to say over the phone that you have bad breath. It'll probably lead to them prematurely dismissing you from the job even if they still interview you because it shows a confidence issue.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

be a garbage man

or live in the wild

i do feel your pain.. i don't think my breath is as bad as yours and many others here (though it seems to be getting worse by the day) but i still feel like an outcast.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

We should all qualify for whatever it's called.... $$$ for the disabled.... not that it will ever happen in 1000 years. Maybe if diagnosed with TMAU it could be a possibility.

:-({|=
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am just saying that that cunt of a woman was not dresses herself really good, she had an old washed out clothes.

I thnk suit was just an excuse.
flipinout
Total Newbie

Post by flipinout »

lol doesnt life suck ! ........... ahhh dont worry man just keep trying to cure it ,, one day all that ambition will pay off , at least i hope it will
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

thanatos wrote:You gotta step it up in the presentation department especially if it requires a suit. It shows them how serious you are no matter how ridiculous and unnecessary it may seem.

I don't think it would be a good idea to say over the phone that you have bad breath. It'll probably lead to them prematurely dismissing you from the job even if they still interview you because it shows a confidence issue.
I think if you explain that at your last job, you were qualified, but people had problems with your "health" condition... the interviewer may look at things differently.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I think if you explain that at your last job, you were qualified, but people had problems with your "health" condition... the interviewer may look at things differently

I think it will make things worse in most cases. The last thing he/she needs to know is that this is a chronic problem that will affect everyone in your vicinity. The interviewer doesn't need to know those details because you're trying to present yourself as confident & an asset to the company and bringing up your breath issue ruins that projection.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

agree, do not mention this or you will never get a job
faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

I don' know if this will help all of you but when I changed jobs and went for interviews I kept mouthwash in my car and gargled before walking in for the interview and just kept mints in my mouth or minty gum to get me thru the interview . You must make a good first impression and just keep a smile on your face . You have to believe in yourself and just keep telling yourself that you deserve good things just as much as anybody else. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic