Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dysphagia a possible cause of BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
greenman
Advanced

Dysphagia a possible cause of BB?

Post by greenman »

Humans are like tubes where one end has a smile and the other never gets any daylight and is frowned upon.

If you can't swallow properly then food gets stuck in your throat and many things can happen.

I really want more info on this, i believe my inability to swallow properly is leaving particles all over the throat and it's causing all kinds of problems mainly BB.

There is an exercise equipment which is purchaseable and also exercises. Right now i just had 4 molars removed which I think is a possible cause of my BB and can't possibly convince my parents that dysphagia is an issue, so i'm stuck with exercises which i can't find yet ) :

I'll be googling more on dysphagia and find exercises.

I hope you guys explore this possible cause.

greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

my apologies for the late update, i have no excuse....here is my findings so far.

the exercises i think are opening the mouth as wide as possible like yawning and maybe twisting the head left/right/up/down at the same time.

drinking water while being aware of the sensation and using effort when necessary.

also looking up as far as possible, pulling the head towards the neck, to the sides, and drinking water.

on a side note: i am 2 weeks out of having 4 molars removed and healing is going great. i am convinced that my teeth has a strong impact on my bad breath. evidence for this is that when I chew food only on the right side of my teeth, my bad breath is nowhere near as bad. believe me i went to the dentist and was surprised that their reactions weren't as bad as usual. i even mentioned it to one of the assistants and she replied "oh it's not that bad"

i have this feeling like something is biting down into me and i see this crooked sharp molar on the left side which is pointing inwards when i look into the mirror. the tooth ache still persists and having removed those 4 molars may been for nothing ) : i'll do everything i can to get this crooked sharp molar removed and give an update.

also i've started doing jogging/running for cardio to help my breathing. i trained myself in high intensity calisthenics which gave me a strong powerful breath (not the stinky kind), all types of breathing exercises, and it's making my bad breath worse. this morning as i was doing cardio i noticed the usual burning throat/lung feeling at the end of my cardio but i also noticed this feeling of being bit or stabbed by my own tooth ) : i'm not feeling healthy at the moment but will continue cardio and give updates. i will try the peppermint oil, probiotics, and maybe low carb diet to see it that helps also. i hope i gave anyone any good information.
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

http://www.ucs.louisiana.edu/~ncr3025/r ... rcise.html

here's a great link to more exercises for those interested in improving speech/swallowing. lets all explore all the possible causes of this damm BB curse! ( :
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I'll second the water drinking tip. 1st swallow with nose in the air, 2nd swallow with nose down, chin on chest. This opens/constricts the throat passage and the water is forced thru, clearing things up a little.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic