Your Email Address:

First Name:

I fking hate my bb and bo

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
succ
Junior

I fking hate my bb and bo

Post by succ »

I just came from the shop. It took me about 40min 'cause it was crowded and I don't like to wait in line when there's a lot of people. Anyway, first: I saw an identical version of my ex-almost-girlfriend's back and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I was literally ready to start running but in that second I figured that no way she could be here( she lives over 200km away). Anyway, after that shock I saw this one quite pretty girl, and we kept seeing each other in every corner of the store. She always appeared behind of me or next to me, almost like she was following. I'm probably imagining but it was a little weird although I didn't mind. It was just so embarrassing if she was indeed following me, like you see someone who you'd like and he/she smells like shit. Near the cash register when I was packing my stuff she was right so close to me, maybe 30cm or so. I just froze my thoughts and packed everything like a robot. I had my mp3-player with me so I, luckily, wasn't able to hear their reactions.
Thanks to that ex-almost-gf thing I feel fking anxious again. I had been feeling anxious for the past week and finally when my condition started improving BANG it comes back. When I was in the store I was thinking of killing myself there right away. I know this sounds childish but; IT'S ****ing UNFAIR! I don't want to be the smell-king for all my life. Fortunately I have my shrink next week, I'll get some SSRI and benzos for anxiety and maybe I'll start seeing that life is full of possibilities(HAHAH yea right got you!)

missy

Post by missy »

I hear ya, succ. I'm pretty sure my odor has gotten way worse the last few years. My husband and I were invited out to a friend's house last night with two other couples. We have all hung around for years and have get togethers now and again like Super Bowl, etc. I know they don't want me around cuz of my stink, but they ask just to be nice. The men were in the kitchen around the snack bar, the women around the kitchen table, all having drinks. The woman closest to me kept putting her hand over her nose and looking away. Then she suggested we move to the living room and I sat the furthest away that I could. She still kept putting her hand over her nose and sometimes coughed. I cried myself to sleep. When will this nightmare be over. My husband never says anything, he must be used to it by now, it's been 30 years. We have a huge school event tonite, everyone will be there, all sitting close together on bleachers. I will just have to keep my stinky mouth shut and get home right afterwards. What a life. Why can't someone find a solution.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Because the Halitosis Mafia does not give a shit about you, they have enough costumers to have a good life. SO they do not want to move their fat ass and help us.

And I wonder why people on this board are bugging me to remove front page.

Nasty shit!

Try to ask our Precious ROSIE for help, he will probably tell you that you are just paranoid and that the bad breath is only in your head.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

i am sorry to hear your story missy... i feel bad abt myself being too weak to even consider s*****e countless of time...

this is hell and i guess we are demons

:(
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

yeh.. i feel that overtime, my will to live is diminishing.

it's like I'm already dying, and the last thing for me to do is just end it myself. I'm not giving up until I've at least gotten these tonsils removed and tried a few other things though...
Also, I know my breath isn't as bad as some of the users here (reactions usually don't appear until I'm speaking to someone within a few feet) and I know they've gone through so much more than I have..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic