Your Email Address:

First Name:

daily routine against halitosis?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
j0n1982
Junior

daily routine against halitosis?

Post by j0n1982 »

hi, this is my 2nd topic started.

i thought since we basically share the same problem, i am quite certain we share the same amount of efforts when it comes to oral sanitation.

id like to know what are your regular/daily routines when it comes to battling this problem? currently, mine would be :

1. make sure i scrape my tongue enough (remove as much white film as possible)

2. rinse my mouth with a salt solution (as suggested in one topic)

3. brush my tongue, teeth and mouth with a toothpaste with zinc (remaining trioral toothpaste)

4. rinse/gargle with a mouthwash that claims to contain stabilized chlorine dioxide.

5. drink plenty of water after 15 minutes.

6. chew sugarless gum every other hour.

may what are everyone's daily routine?

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

1.) Rinse and gargle with DioxiRinse for around 3-5 minutes

2.) Brush my tongue using a tung brush

3.) Coat my tongue with therabreath toothpaste & stick my tongue out over the sink with my mouth wide open for at least a minute.. This really helps!

4.) Floss, dipping it into therabreath mouthwash constantly

5.) Rinse and gargle with therabreath for 3-5 minutes

6.) Coat my tongue again, sticking my tongue out with mouth open over the sink for at least a minute

I've given up on gum.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I've been down this road before too. My question is: how can any of these things truly help if the odor is orginating from your lungs? I
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

1. scrape tongue

2. oil pulling ~ organic coconut oil followed by organic sunflower oil

3. rinse mouth ~ sea salt solution

4. Brush teeth ~ Dentiste Toothpaste

5. scrape tongue again

6. drink lemon+warm water (alternate days)

7. sinus rinse once every few weeks to clean the insides
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

hopeful wrote:I've been down this road before too. My question is: how can any of these things truly help if the odor is orginating from your lungs? I
I agree. I have come to a conclusion that my mouth is not the problem. I have a routine, but it is only for sanity of mind. I realized this when one day I spent all morning doing cleansing, and the 1st person I saw pinched thier nose.
nonsak

Post by nonsak »

thanatos wrote:1.) Rinse and gargle with DioxiRinse for around 3-5 minutes

2.) Brush my tongue using a tung brush

3.) Coat my tongue with therabreath toothpaste & stick my tongue out over the sink with my mouth wide open for at least a minute.. This really helps!

4.) Floss, dipping it into therabreath mouthwash constantly

5.) Rinse and gargle with therabreath for 3-5 minutes

6.) Coat my tongue again, sticking my tongue out with mouth open over the sink for at least a minute

I've given up on gum.
I do the tongue stick out thing for a few mins too!!! it does help, it's a burning sensation but when i spit (ew) a thick coating comes out. i repeat until my mouth feels minty and clean and when i breath i smell fresh clean air....i use smartmouth. i then make sure i leave foamy toothpaste in my mouth for 2-4 mins, more of the coating comes out...i go out to talk...no one is adversly affected....i've even gotten compliments on the clean smell afterwards....just wish effects would last like other people's do.
Ch_Adams

Post by Ch_Adams »

1. Wake up, kiss my wife and my baby.
2. Do oil pulling with refined sunflower oil ( I have not find organic one).I do it for 15 min at minimun.
3. Scrape my tongue.
4. Take a breakfast (coffe or juice, and arepa or bread) I am staying away from Chocolate eggs yolk and soy, not milk... yogurt is ok often.
5. I floss with about 50cm of dental floss.
6. I brush my teeth with Oral-B electric toothbrush. I use regular toothpaste only for my teeth not fot the soft tissues. I use Kolinos or Aquafresh X-treme this last one is really good.
7. Nowadays I'm using therabreath Periotherapy to scrape my tongue and for cleaning my soft tissues (roof, chins, tongue).
8. I do gargling with star anise water. I put like 10 stars in a 250ml of water to boiling and do gargling. I dilute some of this water with cool water and drink a glass of this water (I am not doing this everyday... It is not good to drink anise too concentrated... you have to dilute it)
9. Go to fight the world with a positive actitude.
10. I take a lunch with veggies, rice, soup, red meat covered with mushrooms. Sometimes I eat mushroom soup... it is delicious I buy this on the supermarket... it is easy to cook... 15 min and that's it.
11. I am taking chrorofill, lactobacillus, and a multivitamin.

Hope this helps

And cheer up friends I encourage you guys to keep on fighting. Never give up, life is short.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic