Your Email Address:

First Name:

Colloidal Silver

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
austuser
Sheriff

Colloidal Silver

Post by austuser »

There is much debate over the use of this amoungst the medical profession, but it has been used for hundreds of years a natural antibiotic.

Taken daily, it starves any single cell microbe of oxygen and therefore kills anerobic bacteria. But unlike synthetic antibiotics it doesnt wear off, cause mutations or create super resistant pathogens. You can buy it in virtually any pharmacy and its relatively cheap.

There is a small chance of developing Argyria (grey skin) but at supplemental dosages this is very rare. There are only eleven documented cases of Argyria, all of whom ingested large amounts of colloidal silver for some amount of time.

its an interesting find that was brought to my intention from an aquaitence who is ex-military and has been taking 30ml everyday of colloidal silver and has never had a cold or infection. I do recall a while back people on here were using a nasal spray that contained colloidal silver with some success, so i would assume ingesting it systemically would be even more beneficial. Afterall, we all know antibiotics get rid of our bb so an antibiotic you can take forever sounds interesting.

there are plenty of differing opinions about this stuff, so here is one link that praises the stuff:

http://www.alternativescentral.com/coll ... 20Diseases

do read up on the negative side of it too because there are people who claim it doesnt work and some who claim the risk of argyria outweighs any medical benefit. I dont know if im ready to try it yet, as i have things that work for me pretty well, but if anyone has no other hope, this may be worth looking into.

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Sounds pretty good. Even if you didn't want to go all out and take collodal silver tabs, you could find pure organic soil rich with the resource, grow foods and eat abundantly. Anyone have a garden? :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic