Your Email Address:

First Name:

yeast overgrowth/candida

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shaznay4
Total Newbie

yeast overgrowth/candida

Post by shaznay4 »

hi im a long time lurker first time poster.

I had an allergy/food intolerence test done and it concluded that i was intolerent to yeast. yeast is prevalent in the foods that i eat and drink the most such as wine, nuts, mushrooms, bread etc. i am also intolerent to egg whites/yolk, dairy, wheat and gluten.

Conseqently i am going on a stict candida diet to try and combat this yeast overgrowth. this means none of the above, no fruits no processed food, no grains, no sweets/chocolate etc.

so basically it has been the food that i have been eating that has caused my bad breath.

the diet is going to be hard but it will be worth it. i am so glad that i took the test because i got so fed of speculating what the cause of my bad breath was.

i hope that this message will be of some assistance to someone.

hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Taking a massive amount of probiotics will probably help considerably with candida. I started taking 72billion CFU's/day last week and just increased it to 140billion/day yesterday. My stools have been so well formed since(had MAJOR problems with undigested food in loose stools) and my stomach problems so much better(less gas, cramps, etc). The bb seems to be slowly improving as well. Before I could easily smell it if I blew into my pillow but now I have to blow really hard several times before I can smell anything(much milder compared to before).

I'm looking into getting some powder probiotics as they are more potent. Lots of people with candida have had success with probiotics. Currently I'm taking a product called "Primadophilus Optima by Nature's Way" which is a capsule. It's pretty pricey even when purchased online but if it'll help, I don't care. The multi-strain probiotic powder I'm getting is made by a company called "Custom Probiotics" and is only available online. The powder is even more expensive than the capsules BUT the amount of good bacterias you get into your body with eash dose is incredible.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic