Your Email Address:

First Name:

odor Cleanse

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I just reread the thread over at curezone and it seems that some people didn't have any luck with Pro-M but did with odor cleanse/Champex. So although the products are similar it might be worth it to try both if one didn't work(at different times or together).

I'm on a bottle of Pro-M right now and want to try the odor cleanse as well. I just hate having to order so many bottles because the dosage is so low(the original poster takes 7pills after each meal which means she's taking 21 pills/day). One bottle of Odor Cleanse only has 50 in it! Good news is that starting in December Champex will be available in the U.S. Their dosing is much higher thus not such a pain to order and take.

Since all my oral causes have been eliminated(tonsils are gone now), I'm hoping that these products will work for me(I know my bb originates from my lungs).

Right now I'm taking:
2 Pro-M after each meal=6-7 capsules/day
5 Chlorphyll tabs in the morning
1 multivitamin
1 B100 Complex
1 10mg zinc

I've ordered and will also start taking:
1 Probiotic capsule(35 Billion)
1 Garden of Life Omegazyme
and looking into a product called "wasabisol" it's suppose to help liver function which in conjuction with the champex should do a really good job of neutralizing whatever's in my intestines.

I'm going to track down the source of this horrible bb and kill it for good.

bwonita69

Hi all

Post by bwonita69 »

Ive been using body freshner now for exactly 2 weeks today.
Ive noticed my mouth is always now moist and i havent got the strong smell i get when im having a really bad breath day, it has certainly reduced the smell.
I havent asked anyone if my breath has improved, but i know from the taste i get in the mornings and the smell i smell during the day it has defanatly improved.
whether this will continue in the long term im not so sure, but for a temperary reducement of smell in my body and breath im going to continue using it.
I have also noticed a reduced amount of plaque build up and smell when i floss, i normally get alot of plaque at the back of my teeth which really smell. I havent flossed my teeth now for 3 days and i just flossed and i cant smell a thing, normally its a really strong feacal smell which is rank but i had none atall, so im sure the body freshner has helped.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Jess, do you take probiotics?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i'm considering trying this out for a period of time

how much of this stuff did you guys purchase initially, and how long did it last you?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I haven't posted here. I've been very busy with other things and I haven't got the time to read and post regularly anymore.

I'm still taking the Pro-M three times a day and it's still making a big difference in my bb condition. I don't have someone to test my breath but based on people's reactions and my common sense I know that my breath is much bearable now. In addition to taking the Pro-M I had also made some changes to my diet. I eat more fruit and vegatable and I stay away from meat, cheese, egg as much as possible. I've been taking steps to detox my body from toxins also and the results are very positive.

At this point I still suffer from chronic bad breath but it's not as near unbearable as it was about two years ago. I believe with the right approach I'll be able to have this bb contidion under total control and not have it get in the way of everything I want to do in life.
Last edited by jess on Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

hopeful wrote:Jess, do you take probiotics?
Hopeful as of now I'm not taking any probiotic supplement but I eat a lot of yogurt.
faith59
Junior

Champex

Post by faith59 »

I went to the allergist and told her about the bad breath and constant drip in the back of my throat . She prescribed Prednisone which I think is a steroid . I took it for 10 days and it got rid of the drip in the back of my throat but I still have white coating on the back of my tongue and bad breath . Tried the Champex but don't really feel its doing any good . It's been about 2 months since I took the Prednisone and still no drip in the back of my throat as before but still getting reactions from my friends and coworkers . Allergist also prescribed for me nasal drops by the name of Veramiyst which seems to help with nasal drip Not feeling as tired and fatigue as before so at least it helped with that. Still taking Vitamin C which gives me energy also. Just wanted to let everybody know about my experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic