Your Email Address:

First Name:

People clearing out places after smelling bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBNO

Post by BBNO »

Whats haunts me is thinking back to those years when I didn't realize i had chronic BB. I now realize why many people would act "strange" around me and why my presence would cause groups of people to go
silent or disperse. I can remember staff meetings at work where everyone
would be uncannily quiet, except for those who were coughing excessively.
I also know why my "friends" would marginalize me to the point where we just stopped associating.
Fortunately not everyone's sense of smell is senstive and some don't seem to notice any odor at all. I enjoy romantic success, at least for the moment, and since my tonsillectomy, my breath has improved. I still get reactions, just not as bad as before.

waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

sweets07 wrote:]i whenever i do the neilmed sinus rinse, i get an intense fecal smell coming from my nose. so i just stopped.
me too!!!

i feel like i need the rinse, but i just can't take that smell in my nose. do you have sinusitis? has your doc talked about having sinus surgery to you?
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I don't think it's hard to understand why others don't want to be near you. I've always wondered when I was a kid why people would always look at me in such a weird way when I spoke to them. I can see some people reacting when they are standing like 5 m away from me sometimes. But that's only when I talk at a normal volume. Usually I try to talk at a low volume so I won't attack those who are standing 5m away from me.

Most of my classmates seem to forget that I have chronic bb. When they speak to me on a new day, they remember again and try to keep the conversation as short as possible. You can see that some of them really want to offer me some gum or tell me I have bb, but i'm pretty sure it's too hard for them to say. I don't think they have ever met someone with chronic bb. Very rare to have it I guess. I think the reason why they speak to me is because they probably feel sorry for me, cause I'm a misfit. But then again I don't think I fit anywhere.

Keeping your mouth shut tight all the time is really hard. Always timing your sentences. So many things that I want to say. This life is pretty funny and ridiculous. And there's no one you can talk to about it.

But btw I was just wondering if you guys are talkin all the time? IF yes, don't you automatically shut up when you feel like you make the person next to you uncomfortable. I try to be not rude, but sometimes the reactions look like they are in pain. And I just feel like I have to look in another direction and say somethin, but that's when they think you are being rude, which I can understand of course. What other choice do I have?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic