Your Email Address:

First Name:

First Hand Opinion

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nonsak

First Hand Opinion

Post by nonsak »

Can those who've actually tried Blis give me an idea of whether it actually did anything for them? Please share your experience IF you've actually tried it.

austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

i used it for a year but grew tired of the fact it only worked for 3 days a week for me. the idea that you colonise on the first 2 days of the week with the chlorine dioxide pre-rinse and then use the probiotic mouthwash is sound, but it just didnt last. plus it is ****ing expensive.

they now have a much stronger pre-rinse and claim it is alright to break up the colonization days, so monday and friday could be colonisation days which actaully works better for me. Ive been using the new system for about 2 weeks now and is pretty good (although ive had some health issues recently which have interfered). I would say smartmouth works better and is much much cheaper, but the fact is, it is better to be using good bacteria to balance out your oral flora rather than just blasting it all away will a chlorine dioxide mouthwash every day.

so try it out, ask friends and family how it is working out for you (very improtant) and decide based on results and the money factor, because like i said its is very expensive...

ps. i feel like i have to talk it down because jimmy dickbreath gave me that silly quote on my status
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

My Therabreath Aktiv-K12 probiotics kit just came in the mail two days ago and I've already noticed a big difference in my breath and the taste in my mouth. I'm pretty sure the Aktiv-K12 is the American name for Bliss(so they're the same thing).

Yesterday was day 1 for me. On day one, there are a couple of extra steps then days 2-7 so it'll take a bit of time. Days 2-7 you only use the rinse and probiotics once(which I think is not enough). My mouth just feels really neutralized after using it...and it stays like that for a few hours.

I'm also taking mega doses of probiotic capsules right now so the combination of the oral and internal products maybe what's giving me success. I don't know if it'll last but so far so good. LIke Austuser said, it is a very expensive product but this is definitely working much better for me than Smartmouth ever did.

Try it, it might work and it might not but this is how the process of elimination works.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

just to confirm, the system i am talking about is breezecare, and they have a new stronger pre-rinse on the market. The other thing i will say if you are planning on trying out the K12 probiotics is, you will have to make some pretty strict lifestyle changes.

Alcohol will kill the probiotic bacteria, so thats out of the question.

Spending money on this program is useless if you smoke.

All dairy is out.

Eating meat during the day is out (in fact all protein should be left for home so you can adequately clean your mouth afterwood)

Drink up to 8 glasses of water a day.

no sports drinks or diet soda

no coffee

and the list goes on....
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I thought it was working the first day or two. I got really excited with the results, but soon realized it was the chlorhexadine mouthwash that came with the K12 from New Zealand.

Once I stopped the chlorhexadine on day 2, the K12 was worthless.

Got my hopes up so high. After that, I began researching it as much as I could. Found out it's basically a scam & there is no solid evidence what-so-ever to support their claims.

Tagg originally tried to pass it off as a way to replenish the bacteria in the throat after heavy antibiotic treatment which is fine. His company was on the verge of going bankrupt because his product was a dud so he created bullshit studies on the K12 strain and tapped into the multi-billion $$$$ halitosis market to satisfy the share holders & keep his company afloat.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Thanatos, how are you doing on the raw diet?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

And that poor guy or priest in the video, I dont belive he was cured at all, they just did a reading with halitometer on camera and actually did not show th real readings.

Bastards. .

I mean TAGG eats an elephant per day, so he needs to support his fat ass that fat bastard.

I mean the company is ok, they give us samples that many of our member s received but still, if something doesnt work, why lie about it
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

ok, so i feel like i had to say this in the interest of possibly helping someone out.

I have been using the NEW breezecare pre-rinse and K12 probiotic powder for about 2 weeks now. The old pre-rinse system i used for about a year in the past, and it never worked beyond the standard 2 days every week that i used the chlorine dioxide rinse.

The new pre-rinse is much stronger, and i have broken up the colonisation days across the week, so instead of using the pre-rinse on monday and tuesday of every week, i now use it on monday and friday. this way of doing it has greatly improved the effiacy of the product for me. My tongue is pink and moist, and i dont have bad breath at all, not even when i wake up in the morning. Its the strangest thing, because even with smartmouth i would get morning breath and sometimes it didnt work for the full 12 hours.

I really hate endorsing this product because it is so expensive and i dont want anyone to think i am advertising for anyone, but it is simply doing something amazing for me and i cant keep silent about that knowing SOMEONE here has to get the same results as me.

if you do decide to try it, even a one month batch, dont bother with their tongue gels and cleaners, use the TUNG brush and TUNG gel that you all know and love (much cheaper and better), and just order one bottle of K12 powdered mouthwash and one supply of pre-rinse solution. I really want to know if this will help anyone else, because the old version was not very good.

the other thing i am doing differently now than before, is instead of just using the K12 probiotics in the mornings i am using it morning and night every day. And i also use 1/2 teaspoon instead of 1/4 teaspoon as directed. Its like pouring money down the drain but when my breath is this good who cares.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic