Your Email Address:

First Name:

Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

bbgirl wrote:Hi. This is my first post.I've been reading this site and feel everything everyone express'
Yeah, I scrape the back of my tongue trying to get all the mucous i can get at short of making my tongue bleed.I oil pull in the morning,rinse w/ hydro peroxide, chew gum when I get to work incase i get into a crowded elevator. Even then I've seen the look of silent horror if someone engages me in conversation, with their quick regret. I try not to speak in close quarters and try not to open my mouth when I am near anyone. Feel terrible such a outcast. BB is getting worse by the day. I was looking at the colon cleanse that tom mentioned. I had a bacon egg sandwich yesterday morn. I usually try not to eat in the morning. Becuz it seems to set off the BB allday. Well that really set off the BB to bad levels. Everyone i had to work with kinda sidestepped me. So reading the other post about the choline foods was very interesting. I'll have to monitor my dietand let you know.
Ifeel hopeful. I'm on a computer at home but i read your site during the day at work to get me thru my low periods. But i can't post from work. sometimes i get so depressed at work. Even tho I brush my teeth every two hrs at work. But no one has said anything to my face. Their looks say it all. My family says I don't stink. Driving me crazy. Thank you everyone here for saving my Sanity. Especially you Jimi!!!!
:( it's always one sad story after another..

welcome to the site though..

so who wants to drink poisonous koolaid together?

bbgirl
Total Newbie

Post by bbgirl »

They may be sad, but i feel better reading and feeling I'm not alone with this crazy bb.
Thank goodness i have people to relate to. You made me laugh with the Koolaid reference.Thanks. Sometimes I get down but I'll never give up..Somewhere we'll find help combined with everyones posts!..
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

but kool-aid makes your breath stink.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

I've been experiencing less pnd since being on the TMAU diet and taking Odor Cleanse. Try just staying away from the foods with a lot of choline and see what happens.
hopeless!!!
Total Newbie

Post by hopeless!!! »

hi, im kinda new here and im really glad to have found this forum. i've been suffering from bb since i was little, though it was not all the time since i just get the occasional feedbacks (though im not sure if they are just polite!). anyways, im not sure how to go around curing this since i tried the hydrogen peroxide thing, scrapping of my tongue, drinking tons of water and even trying to avoid dairy products! my husband tells me that i have bb, and im just too embarrassed to even kiss him now!i have pnd though its not yellowish or green and i have a really white tongue. i have rhinitis and im not sure if this may be the cause. i know what u guys are going through and i hope we can all find a cure for this once and for all, im trying to set up an appt with an ent soon!
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

hopeless!!! wrote:hi, im kinda new here and im really glad to have found this forum. i've been suffering from bb since i was little, though it was not all the time since i just get the occasional feedbacks (though im not sure if they are just polite!). anyways, im not sure how to go around curing this since i tried the hydrogen peroxide thing, scrapping of my tongue, drinking tons of water and even trying to avoid dairy products! my husband tells me that i have bb, and im just too embarrassed to even kiss him now!i have pnd though its not yellowish or green and i have a really white tongue. i have rhinitis and im not sure if this may be the cause. i know what u guys are going through and i hope we can all find a cure for this once and for all, im trying to set up an appt with an ent soon!
Welcome! Yeah, it`s best to consult a doctor first before trying alternative treatments/ cures. Maybe you should browse here so you could have a better idea on how to approach the problem.
hopeless!!!
Total Newbie

Post by hopeless!!! »

hi, just went to see my ENT...happy to report that he willl be taking my tonsils and adenoids out as well.he will also be doing something with my deviated septum!haven't set a date yet since its gonna be christmas and i don't want to miss out on all the food!hehehe will give u guys an update!thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic