Your Email Address:

First Name:

Metro- update and Oregospray

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bloorain
Advanced

Metro- update and Oregospray

Post by Bloorain »

I finished the 10 supply of Metronizadol and like most other people here it wasn't the cure all. In fact, to be quite honest, I would say my bb kicked back in before I even finished the thing. I don't know if that's because I lost the bottle and had to wait a couple days to get a new prescription. It did clear up the other problem I was having though. I think this works for people with H-pylori and I don't have that. I've been tested a few times.

Anyways, NEXT….

I was walking home from work last night (really depressed) and decided to stop in VitaminShoppe which was still open here (in NYC) at 8pm - I had no idea what I wanted. I was thinking I would get the Wild oil of oregano capsules which someone here said was working ok for them. I could tell the girl could smell my bb by her reactions and maybe knew I was looking for something to help with that - she directed me to this product called Oregaspray and said that a lot of people had been using it for various problems. She went on to say its made with oregano oil, and other oils, etc. etc. On the bottle it says its uses include:

Throat spray
Air cleanser
Hand cleanser
Toothbrush spray
Food cleaner
Skin fungus spray
Odor neutralizer
Kitchen and bathroom cleaner
Pet deodorizer
Insect repellant
Body or food deodorant
Skin toner
Nursery spray
Public disinfectant
Breath freshner

The ingredients are: emulsified oil of wild oregano P73, oil of wild lavender, oil of wild bay leaf, and oil of clove.

Let me tell you, I only started using it last night but the stuff is sooooo strong. 2 hours after I sprayed my mouth the I could still smell the stuff. It does say its an odor neutralizer so hopefully that doesn't mean it just covers up the odor. The true test would be whether I get any reactions while using it which I won't know til I get to work and start talking to people. The website on the bottle says www.oreganol.com but I haven't been able to get on it for some reason. Here's another website but it only has a small description of its uses. http://www.p-73.com/sprays.htm

I don't know - has anybody ever used this and have had any luck??? I've searched other message boards and came up with nothing.

Oh - also lastly, the product is crazy expensive. This ran me about $26 for 4 oz. bottle. The website says it comes in 2 ozs. also.