Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK support group?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hungrygirl
Advanced

UK support group?

Post by hungrygirl »

Have you guys read this story?

http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/artic ... 7081719587

It gives the impression that there are people who are meeting up? Does anyone know anything about this?

If not, lets organise it. Anybody interested? I live in the London area but i dont mind driving a couple of hours.

Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

There used to be meet-ups organised by Arun (member of Yahoo bb / bo-groups). I went to a couple of those (when I lived in the UK).... but don't think he's organising them anymore. It's a good thing to do though, so I recommend it, if you manage to find some ppl in London willing to take part... 8)
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Can you tell me a bit more about these meetings?
Where did you meet and what happened then? How many of you were there?

Thanks Larc
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

At the largest gathering (~10ppl), we met in some hotel bar with outdoor seating, and had arranged to meet some TMAU researchers, who talked to us about all this stuff.

Other gatherings were smaller --- basically just meeting up & talking/drinking/whatever ... making plans, etc ... comparing symptoms .... I'd personally recommend meeting up in a quiet place ... outdoors if possible, so people feel more comfortable...

Arun organised many more gatherings than those though, so he may be able to tell you more... (he wrote that piece you mentioned).

O:)
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi Larc,

Could you tell if in this meetings do you think all the participans suffered from real halithosis??

thanks
maclean
Junior

meeting

Post by maclean »

hi there,i live in the london area and would love to meet up with someone,or a group of us if anyone would like to please let me no thanks.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Yeah, i live in the Manchester area, if everyone puts where they are from maybe we could arrange gathering!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic