Your Email Address:

First Name:

If you were cured, how long until you forget the rest of us?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
If you were cured, how long until you forget the rest of us?

Post by thanatos »

Be honest.

If you were cured and for no discernible reason (one day it was just gone & for good), would you continue to come to this board? Would you still be active in the halitosis community or would you simply move on with your new life as a fresh breath person & try to forget all about the whole issue after a few weeks, months or years?

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I won't ever forget this problem and this forum. But I don't think I will be cured to be honest. Of course I still I hope I will some day.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I know for myself I will never close thissite down, too many people rely on it. Even if i get cured today I will fight til my death for the sufferers.
sean

Post by sean »

The emotional rollercoaster that has been my life for the last 15-20 years has scarred me forever, being cured notwithstanding. I feel a sense of kinship that I have never had before so I will never leave you guys.
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

I will post what I can regarding how I was cured. I will not be as active that is for sure but once I feel my message has gotten across then I will be satisfied.

I've learned that colon cleansing helps but the BB returns, so colon cleansing often may work. Probiotics like activia also helps but there is still a smell, that smell I believe will get better over time with activia.

Also whenever I get a wift of my own BB I immediately inhale deeply and find that there is phlegm in my lungs. After I spit or swallow, the smell goes away.

Tommorow I will be seeing an ENT for a scan on my skull, I hope they find something to help me.
Renee
Total Newbie

Post by Renee »

Greenman, you are very right. As most of you may or may not know I have been using baking soda in conjunction with an Alkaline diet for bb relief. I cannot say that I'm cured because it still requires me checking it. But for all intents and purposes I have been in control of it for more than one month. I have shared this (Acidic pH post) and have been logging in for close to two weeks. I'm waiting for at least one person to have the same results. Or until I get tired of waiting. Like I said I am in control of my BB, but if I don't follow the rules it will reappear. So I guess b/c I don't feel completely cured, I am a part of this group for now.
Renee
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Hah.. cured.. that's a good one :?

But seriously, if it happened, I would definitely return here and tell everybody exactly what I did, or took, or whatnot.

I would of course, return to the forum and see how everyone else is coming along, and hopefully what I did had been working for them too...

Also, If I truly felt cured, I would have to donate some money, even if I don't have any income at the time.. It wouldn't have been possible without the site after all.

Has anyone here actually become cured? oceanside claims to be cured, but I'm not so sure... He did at least come back and say what helped him and anounced that he was cured.
I can't imagine anyone getting cured and NOT coming back and letting others know, so I'm thinking all those people who have been here before and just dropped off the face of the earth are still having problems, trying to cope without being reminded of their BB with frequent visits to the site, or maybe offed themselves :|
oceanside
Master

Re: If you were cured, how long until you forget the rest of

Post by oceanside »

thanatos wrote:Be honest.

If you were cured and for no discernible reason (one day it was just gone & for good), would you continue to come to this board? Would you still be active in the halitosis community or would you simply move on with your new life as a fresh breath person & try to forget all about the whole issue after a few weeks, months or years?
Of course those who are invested in the well-being of others return to provide hope and advices. The most important truth that got me through this nightmare was the fact that I believed that I will be cured and to think outside of the box for solutions. One thing is for sure that the vast majority of us suffer from one form of emotional and psychological truama or another as the result of this disorder.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

woh, I really didn't expect you to show up oceanside. I thought the last time was a rare occurance.

Hehe.. thinking outside the box.

That reminds me.. way back in the earlier part of the year, I remember one member rinsed his mouth out with a specific kind of hand soap.. Haha.. And of course, we were all interested and just about willing to try it ourselves. .. man... the thing's we'll do :lol:
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

mike987 wrote:woh, I really didn't expect you to show up oceanside. I thought the last time was a rare occurance.

That reminds me.. way back in the earlier part of the year, I remember one member rinsed his mouth out with a specific kind of hand soap.. Haha.. And of course, we were all interested and just about willing to try it ourselves. .. man... the thing's we'll do :lol:
:lol: GERM-X. That was me. I did almost everything imaginable. I didn't rinse with Germ-X, I used it as toothpaste. LOL. Crazy to think back. Goosh, those were some DARK times in my life.

Things are coming along pretty good nowadays. Instead of thinking about how to rid myself of BB, I am thinking about how to fast-forward my life to catch up with lost years b/c of BB. Still thiniking outside of the box for solutions to my day to day problems. I am much happier as compared to exactly a year ago today.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

oceanside wrote:
mike987 wrote:woh, I really didn't expect you to show up oceanside. I thought the last time was a rare occurance.

:lol: GERM-X. That was me. I did almost everything imaginable. I didn't rinse with Germ-X, I used it as toothpaste. LOL. Crazy to think back. Goosh, those were some DARK times in my life.

Things are coming along pretty good nowadays. Instead of thinking about how to rid myself of BB, I am thinking about how to fast-forward my life to catch up with lost years b/c of BB. Still thiniking outside of the box for solutions to my day to day problems. I am much happier as compared to exactly a year ago today.
So are you saying you still suffer, but you've decided to change your focus towards the emotional aspect of the problem? Sort of like... this is only a problem if I let it be....
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

If people are finding solutions - then it will come out in the wash as to how this is being achieved.
I don't think this is something we should concern ourselves with.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

It nice to think of things like this. I wish everyone of us can get that normal life that we are dreaming of. I wanted this since my childhood years. I felt I have missed so many a things that guys my age went through. I dont mind now though.

If I get cured, I'd probably wander and wander and try to enjoy my life. At the same time, I'd be happy to come back anytime I am needed. This is my life and I am completely aware of how this condition can dramatically change one's life. No one is forgetting anyone, I would say.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

:P Hello everyone,

Happy new year! I have not forgotten about you guys, and I believe I am cured thank God! I pray and know in my heart that a cure for everyone sufferering from this disorder is just around the corner. Please don't give up hope!
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

How did you get cured snoopsister???

from using chewable vit c???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic